~Chapter Three~

Chapter Three

Elsa's POV

That was close. I run down the road, hurrying home. When I get home, I sprint to my room and slam the door, leaning on it as I sink to the ground. As far as first days go, this was probably the worst ever.

I focus on my hands. I yank off the gloves and unleash my powers. The walls are covered in ice, and frost creeps across the ceiling.

"This way?" I hear someone coming toward my room.

Jack.

"Yes, the one on the left," I hear Anna say.

I try thinking of the people I love, desperately trying to make the ice disappear.

There's a knock on my door. "Elsa?"

"One second Anna!" I call.

I breathe a sigh of relief when all the ice recedes.

"Come in!" I shove on my gloves.

Jack and Anna enter.

"What do you need Jack?"

"You forgot your pen."

He hands it to me and I thank him.

Anna leads him to the front door and I hear it close behind him.

And that's when I realize: the pen was icy cold.

Jacks POV

Elsa's room was freezing. I hope no one suspects me. I thought I had more control. There is so much I don't understand. Especially Elsa. She's so... Cold.

Sorry for the slow update and short chapter! I stayed up late to work on it so sorry if it's not very good. I know the story isn't very exciting yet, but I'll try and make it better! thanks for reading!

-Kat-