~Chapter Eleven~

Chapter Eleven

Elsa's POV

"Jack!" I call when I see him on my way to school.

He turns around and his mouth forms a huge smile when he sees me.

"Elsa!" he runs over and give sme a bear hug. "I thought you would have to leave!"

"I was able to convince Kai that you're trustworthy."

He grins. "I'm glad."

He grabs my hand as we walk to school. 

"No gloves?"

"No gloves."

"Are you going to show me your powers then?"

"Hmm... I don't think you deserve to see them yet."

"Oh, come on!"

"Kidding!" 

I use my free hand to make several little snowflakes.

"Beautiful."

"Thank you."

We enter the school. When people see our clasped hands, they start to whisper. My nervousness makes me wish for my gloves. 

Soon, a few guys walk up to Jack, giving him a highfive.

"You won!" the first guy exclaims, causing everyone to stare at Jack.

"What?" he asks.

"You got the Ice Queen to like you!"

"What?" now it's me asking.

Everyone looks at me again.

"Jack?"

He looks speechless. I pull my hand from his. "I thought you were different. That you actually liked me for me. But I was wrong."

I turn and run to the door. I need to get away. Away from the stares. Away from the whispers. Away from the boy who I thought liked me. The boy who lied. 

Jack's POV

I'm an idiot. I can't believe I forgot. The whole reason I would talk to Elsa. The contest. That was how it started out. And then... Things changed. That day, sitting in the snow when I asked her to the dance. And then the sadness I felt when I saw her with Hans. The happiness when she told me the truth. The cold when she froze my heart. The warmth when we kissed and she said that she was in love.

I have to make things right. I sprint out the door after her. 

It's a short chapter, I know, but I posted a chapter earlier today, so I think it's okay. I posted my new story: The Big Five - Genderbend! Surprise! And don't worry, this story will not end like this, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve! Thank you all for reading!

-Kat-