~Chapter Six~

Chapter Six

Jack's POV

Elsa's not at school today. At lunch I go talk to her sister.

"Hey... Annie?"

"Anna," she corrects me.

"Right, Anna. Anyway, Elsa and I were supposed to work on our project today. When will she be back?"

"I don't know."

"Ask her."

"I can't."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know where she is."

"What?"

"I haven't seen her since yesterday."

"Oh. Did you try talking to her boyfriend? I saw them together yesterday afternoon."

"What boyfriend?"

"What do you mean?" I ask again.

"Elsa doesn't have a boyfriend!" she exclaims.

"But she was with this guy, Hans and-"

"Hans?!" Anna goes pale.

"What's wrong Anna?"

"Listen, it's been nice talking to you, but I have to go," Anna gathers her things and runs out the door.

I follow her, wishing for the first time since Man in the Moon made it so everyone could see me, that I was invisible. I grab the toothpick I keep in my pocket and tap it. It grows larger and becomes my staff. I let the wind carry me after Anna. She arrives at her house and I hide in some bushes out front.

"Olaf? Kai? Elsa's gone! We need to get her back."

A man comes running to the door, followed by... a snowman?

"What? Quick, get the horses from the yard, we must go at once princess."

The man called her a princess. Princess? Maybe that's why Elsa is so proper.

They run outside, and once the three disappear around the corner, I follow cautiously. They saddle the horses and leave imediately, Olaf the snowman riding with Anna. Luckily, they're away from the town, so nobody sees them. I fly after them, hidden by the clouds.

~*~*~*~

We arrive at a small town with a large castle. It's eerily quiet. I notice a large group of people gathered at the gate of the castle. I stand among them and see Hans at the front, speaking. Elsa stands next to him. I strain to hear.

"Attention! Citizens of Arendelle! You are to obey me!"

"Why should we?" a lady near me yells.

"Becuase if you don't... Elsa here will freeze your heart."

The crowd goes silent, but my mind doesn't. I feel like a billion puzzle pieces fell on my head. Elsa, is royalty. She has ice powers. Just like me.

Okay, so I know it's not the longest or greatest chapter, but it's a chapter! Thank you readers! A total of 106! Thank you everyone! Vote, comment, or follow! Also, if you want me to read one of your stories, let me know, and I may add it to my reading list or mention it in my Author's Note! Also, just a reminder that I do not own the characters or most places I use, they belong to Dreamworks and Disney!

-Kat-