~Chapter Four~

Chapter Four

Jacks POV

"Hey beautiful," I greet Elsa as I walk into homeroom.

"Do not call me that."

"Okay darling."

"Or that."

"Okay baby."

"Please stop talking."

"Aw, c'mon you love it."

"No I don't."

"Well I do so stop arguing."

Elsa's about to respond but our class starts.

~*~*~*~

On my way to the cafeteria, I see a sign advertising our schools' winter dance.

I sit at my usual table, and scan the crowd for Elsa. Eventually I spot her, talking to the girl with red-brown hair. Annie was it? They end their conversation and Elsa heads toward the door. I get up and follow her. She goes outside and sits in the snow, wearing only a dress. I sit beside her.

"What are you doing out here, beautiful?"

"I told you to not call me that," she says, staring at a mountain in the distance.

"And I said not to argue,' I remind her. "I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" she asks, turning to look at me with her pretty blue eyes.

I momentarily forget what I'm going to say, distracted by her beauty. "I've got some good news for you. You are going to be my date for the winter dance. Wear something nice."

"I never accepted your invitation."

I lean forward and kiss her on the cheek. "How about now?"

"No!"

I'm vaguely aware of her leaving, but I'm too focused on the kiss.

Elsa's POV

The nerve of JackFrost! I grab my things and run from the school. When I reach the house, Kai and Olaf aren't home. I go straight to my room.

A couple hours later, I hear a knock at the front door. I sigh and climb down the stairs. If it's Jack I will punch him in the face. I pull open the door. Hans stands outside.

Cliffhanger! I will try and update it again soon!

-Kat-