~Chapter Twelve~

Chapter Twelve

Jack's POV

"Elsa!" I burst outside, into the swirling snowstorm.

I look around, trying to find her through the wall of snow.

"Elsa!" 

The wind gets stronger, the snow comes faster, harder. She's causing it.

"Elsa!" my eyes finally fall on a figure in the distance. 

I break into a run. 

"Elsa!" she turns and sees me.

She starts to run.

"Elsa! Stop!"

She slows down.

"Elsa, please! Just listen to me!"

She stops.

"Why? Why should I listen to you?"

I stand beside her. "To be honest, in the beginning, it was just the contest. But it's not  anymore."

"Why should I believe you Jack? What evidence do you have?"

"True love. My heart would still be frozen if you weren't my true love."

She sighs, "But-"

"Please! What if I tell you about myself?"

"Fine, start talking."

"I'm older than I look. Three-hundred years older, actually. I'm a guardian. The other guardians and I look after all of the children in the world. We give them good dreams, fun, happiness. Protect them from fear. But we weren't always who we are now, we were chosen."

"So, you protect, and help children?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Where were you? Where were you when I was all alone, almost consumed by my own fear? When I was a child?"

I don't know how to answer.

Hi! So a quick question, I have two ways I could make the story go from here: I could add in Pitch or not. What do you think? (If I add in Pitch it will be a longer story). Comment please!!!

-Kat-