~Chapter Five~

Chapter Five

Elsa's POV

"Hans?!"

"Miss me?"

I try to slam the door in his face, put he pushes it open again. I sigh, "What do you want?"

"Arendelle. And you're going to help me get it."

"What? Why would I do that? Now leave before I use my powers!"

"You love Anna, don't you?"

I'm about to take off my gloves, but I freeze. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it would be rather unfortunate if something were to happen to her..."

"Fine. I'll come. Just don't hurt her."

"Good."

Jack's POV

School was boring. I'm walking home when I see Elsa, with a guy I don't recognize.

"Hi Elsa. Umm, who's this?"

"Him? He's-"

"Her boyfriend," the guy interrupts.

"Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Jack."

"Hans," he answers, shaking my hand. "Well, we've got to go. Goodbye."

They walk away, and I continue on. A boyfriend? Maybe that's why she's not into me...

Elsa's POV

The horse ride back was horrible. But getting home was even worse. Arendelle's silent. Like a ghostown. Hans has already won. Now he only needs the people's support and my permission for him to be king.

He calls everyone to the castle courtyard.

"Attention! Citizens of Arendelle! You are to obey everything I say," Hans orders.

"Why should we?" someone in the crowd calls out.

"Because if you don't... Elsa here will freeze your heart."

He lets his words sink in and then dismisses the audience.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's kind of short. I'll try to update soon! Thank you for 74 reads!

-Kat-