-Chapter Seven-

Elsa's POV

Hans' threat worked. No one has been daring enough to challenge him, which to me is good and bad. It's good because I don't have to hurt anyone but bad because I'm so helpless and nobody is doing anything to stop Hans. I would've used my powers on him but chained my hands, making it even harder to escape than before.

Suddenly I hear a noise.

"Elsa?"

I gasp. "Anna?" 

Jack's POV

Everything makes so much sense now. The gloves, the dress, the royalness. But yet there's still so much I don't know. 

The last few days I've been lying low, waiting for the right time. But I've had enough. Time for action. I use the wind to get to the castle and enter through a window. I find myself in a bedroom. Opening the door, I peek out. The coast is clear. In some places, the castle seems colder than others. I use this to find Elsa. Luckily, the castle is pretty much empty. After what seems like hours of searching, I find a cell. The door is locked so I use my ice to break the mechanism. The door swings open. The room is empty except for traces of frost and broken shackles on the floor.

So, I know it's really short, so sorry about that. But I will try and update soon! Don't worry, it will get much more exciting soon!

-Kat-