~Chapter Nine~

Jack's POV

The first thing I notice when I walk into class is that Elsa's back. I go sit next to her.

"Hey Ice Queen."

She stiffens. "Do not call me that please."

"But it fits you."

"What do you mean."

I shrug, changing the topic. "You went home to Arendelle, didn't you?"

"What?"

"Meet me outside at lunch."

Elsa's POV

I sit outside in the snow, waiting for Jack. I sense him sit down next to me.

"Aren't you cold?"

"No."

"Me neither. Tell me about yourself. Where you're from. Your powers. Hans."

I look up at him. He seems serious. "Fine. It started when I was very young. Anna and I were like best friends. We played togehter all the time..."

(A/N I'm going to the coronation because most people already know the story anyway. If you don't, comment and I'll let you know in the comments.)

"...then came the day of the coronation. Anna met a man named Hans. He is the prince of the Southern Isles. She asked me to bless their marriage. I told her she couldn't marry a man she just met. She got upset and asked me why I shut her out. Why I shut the world out. What I was so afraid of. I told her to stop but she took off my glove. I tried to leave, but I revealed my powers. They feared me. They called me a monster. So I left. But I caused an eternal winter.

"Anna came after me. I froze her heart. She and her friends hurried back to Arendelle. Only anact of true love could save her. A true love's kiss. But Hans wasn't her true love. He left her to die. He tried to kill me. And he was about to too, but Anna blocked his sword and she froze. But that was the act of true love. Everything seemed to work itself out. But we were wrong. Shortly after that Hans attacked. He had found a powerful ally, and Arendelle was unprepared. We were forced to flee. And here we are."

"Wow. Wait, powerful ally? Who?"

"I'm not sure. Hans is the only one who has actually had contact with him."

"Oh."

"You cannot tell anyone."

"Don't worry."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

He sighs. "Because I have ice powers too."

"What?!"

"Here, I'll show you."

He stands up and takes a... toothpick? Out of his back pocket. He taps it and it transforms into a staff. He places it on the snow and and it hardens into ice.

"Your turn."

I start to take of my gloves but I stop. I remember what happened to Anna. "No."

"What? But Elsa-" he steps towards me but I back away.

'No."

He steps forward again. I start to step back but he grabs my hand. I yank it away and my gloves gets pulled off. Again? Really?

"Jack-"

"Elsa, what's wrong?"

"I need to go."

"What? But I thought-"

"Elsa-"

"No."

"But-"

"No!"

"But-"

"NO!" I wave my hand and ice shoots at him. Like de ja vou, i see him fall to the ground, clutching his chest.

"No. No no no no no. Jack?"

"I'm fine," he stands up. "No thanks to you."

I turn and run. Once afraid, always afraid.

Okay, so this was a pretty long chapter. I hope you all liked it! I'm thinking of making another Jelsa story, or maybe two. But one will have a big twist.

-Kat-