Esmarelda

Hello, my name is Esmarelda Jane Saria, but my friends call me Ezy (eh-z-e), well they would if I had any.

I just turned sixteen years old.  I have curly raven black hair, and blue eyes.  I'm 5'7, and on the skinny side because I don't eat very often.

I have a septum piercing, and 10mm gauges.  I want to get a lip ring but I have braces so I can't.  And I always wear glasses not because I'm trying to be a hipster or anything I just can't see without them.

I'm almost always wearing some band shirt or another, and skinny jeans.

I love music, supernatural, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, a bunch of YouTubers, the legend of Zelda, and Disney movies.

I hate bullies, liars and stuff like that.

I'm terrified of clowns, and elevators.

My favorite bands are Panic! At the Disco, Twenty one pilots, Fall out boy, Avenged Sevenfold, In this moment and Icon for hire and just stuff like that.

I'm a really shy person and I don't tend to talk a whole lot, I don't trust people because I never know someone long enough to trust them.  I've been bullied at every school I go to since I was six.

I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and anxiety when I was ten.

And lastly I've never met my real parents.  They gave me up for adoption when I was born and I've been from foster home to foster home my whole life.

So, yeah, that's about it I guess.  I'm not really very interesting.