chapter 7:

Finally I decided that the stress of mat hung clothes was to much so I grabbed a cute red skater dress and changed into it.

I paired it with a pair of black converse and a lace choker with an alien on it.

Where I had just washed my hair it was curly and while I had been decorating the cake I ended up putting my hair up in a ponytail.

Knowing that my hair was still we and not having the energy or time to brush or straighten in I just through it up in a cute messy bun that kinda looked like I made it that messy on purpose.

I put on a bit of makeup and and made my way downstairs

"Esmer- oh, there you are." Gen said as she saw me walking down the stairs.

"Hey,"

"C'mon, Jensen and Daniel and their kids are already here.  Now come on they want to meet you." She said grabbing my arm lightly and dragging me behind her.

I followed her into the kitchen to see all of them standing around laughing.

All of the adults stopped what they were doing and stopped to stare at me.

"Hi! You must be Esmeralda it's so nice to meet you!" Danneel said excitedly and hugged me.  I awkwardly hugged her back until she let go and skilled at me.

"It's nice to meet you too.", I said quietly.

"She's a bit shy." Jared said and I was so glad he did so that I wasn't forced to talk any more.

"Oh, well, you look soooo cute in that dress!" She said still in a cheery tone.

"Thanks, I got it yesterday when I went shopping with Gen."

"What store did you get that one at?"

"Uh, I think hot topic maybe, I can't really remember we went to a lot of stores."

"Well, it's super cute!"

"Thanks."

I talked with Danneel for a while while everyone else did whatever.

After a little while there was a knock on the door and Gen went to answer it.

A little while later she came back with a few people I didn't know behind her and then I saw Evander in the very back of all of them and the old guy from the store earlier.

"Mrs. Padalecki where are Shepard and Thomas?" A small voice asked and I looked down and saw a little girl standing there.

"They're up in the toy room with all the other kids."

"Okay." The girl said and made her way out of the kitchen.

"Who's this?" The person who I'm guessing was the mom asked in a snobbish tone looking at me.

"I'm the girl who was talking to your son last night.  And guess what, I'm real." I said looking at her with a look on my face that seemed to make her hate me more.

I saw Evander smiling widely behind his parents.  As I looked at him I saw him more clearly than last night.

He had long wavy obsidian black hair that look slightly purple in certain lighting.  He had bright grey eyes and super long eyelashes that made me jealous, and eyeliner on his waterline.  He had a nose ring, snake bites and gauges.  He was wearing a Volbeat t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans and we had matching shoes.

"What, you're real."

"As real as I can get.  Now please stop telling your son I'm not real.  He threw a drumstick at me last night because he thought I wasn't real and now I got a red mark on my forehead."