Chapter 15

"Jasssssmine!!" I yelled walking up to her and hugging her from behind.

"Esmeeeee." She said but continued to trudge through the halls of the school with me still holding onto her.

"Queers." Some guy said and shoved us.

"Suck my dick!" Jasmine yelled at them.

"Why don't you just ignore them?" I asked.

"Why would i do that."

"Because they usually get more upset if you talk back."

"Yeah, but its mostly we're friends with Kojack so nobody even tries to bother us anymore than that."

"Speaking of Kojack. Where is he. Or Evander and Corban. I haven't seen any of them all day."

"I don't know, if they're together they're probably doing something stupid."

"Yeah, true."

Walked in silence for a bit.

"Esme, I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah, what did you want to ask?"

"Actually never mind i have to go get back to the restaurant. One of or waitresses is on maternity leave."

"C'mon just ask me."

"Later, I really need to go now."

"Okay yeah i gotta go to. I'm on babysitting duty today."

"You have fun with that."

We walked out of the school together and once we finally had to split up we hugged and each went our own way.  I had promised Gen that i would stop by Thomas and Shep's school and pick them up because both her and Jared were really busy today.

I walked into their school and saw a bunch of middle aged mom's standing near the front waiting for their kids.  I stood next to all of them leaning against a near by tree and staring down at my phone.

"Esmarelda?" I looked up to see a smiling Danneel standing in front of me.

"Hi, Danny!" I said hugging her.

"What are yo doing here?" She asked.

"I'm picking up Thomas and Shep."

"Well, if I'd known you were going to be here i would have had you pick up JJ for me."

"Speaking of your kids where are the twins? I'm watching them and JJ this afternoon right."

"Yeah, the twins are already at your house with Gen. She was just waiting on you to get home and then we were going to leave but then i had to pick up JJ and i guess she forgot to the me you would be here picking the boys up."

"In her defense she has been pretty stressed out lately."

"Yeah, whats she been doing again?"

"Helping a friend plan a wedding, but she's doing almost all of the work."

"That sounds tough."

"Yeah, I've been kinda helping her with it but with school and everything you know i don't have all that much free time."

"Sissy!" Thomas yelled and hugged my legs.

"Hey Little man!" I yelled hugging him back. Soon enough Shep and JJ walked over to us and we got in the car with Danneel. We fastened the three of them in and then got in the front.  

She drove back to my house and  was shocked to see Jared's car in the garage. I didn't question it to much and helped all of the little ones out of the back and the five of us walked into the house.