chapter 17: Last chapter

****Hey, guys I'm sorry, I just really can't think of anything else for this book. But keep an eye out for new fan fiction on my page.*****

***Also don"t question the fact that the baby s both Esmerelda and Jasmine's Its the future just go with it."

***10 years later***

"Hey, babe. Wake up.  We're supposed to meet your parents for lunch in four hours." Jasmine said waking me.

"We want five more minutes." I complained setting my hands on my large stomach.

"Listen Ella can sleep when she's born, but you need to get up. Now!" She grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

"You're so mean to me." I pouted.

She laughed and brushed a piece of hair out of my face.

"Oh, I'm the mean one.  You threatened to throw a chair at me because I ate the last of you ice cream."

"Pregnancy."

"You cant blame everything on that."

"Can too."

"Whatever, start getting ready."

"Why? We aren't supposed to see them for another four hours."

"Yeah, but I know how long it takes you to get ready."

"Ugh, fine."

I stood up from the bed with a bit of help from Jasmine.

"Now, I'll make some breakfast, and you just take a shower okay?"

"Okay." She walked out of the room and I looked down at my stomach.

"Your mommy is so bossy."

I felt a sharp kick in my ribs and slightly doubled over.

"Wow, already picking favorites.  Harsh."

I got in the shower and washed myself quickly cud I could smell the food from the kitchen and was starting to get really hungry.

I threw on a random pair of leggings and a T-shirt and walked downstairs. 

Jasmine was in the infront of the stove making pancakes.  I wrapped my arms around her from behind and leaned on her the best I could without Ella getting in the way.

I det my head on her short black hair.  She had ditched the crazy colors a couple years ago but still kept it in a pixie cut.  She actually didn't look that different front when I had first me her except now she was covered in tattoos.

"I missed you." I told her kissing the top of her head.  She had just gotten back from another tour about a week ago.  Her, Evander, Corban, and Kojack had started a band in our senior year of highschool and they had actually gotten really popular.

"I was only gone for a couple months. But don't worry. we aren't going on another tour for a while.  We gotta work on the new album."