Chapter 5

As i walked into the lunchroom, i sat next to Elsa and Avery. 

" What took you so long?" Avery asked. 

"Sorry, i had to talk to Mrs. Prescott." We were eating and using bad pick up lines on each other. Elsa put her arm on my shoulder and pet my face. 

"Hello there big boy." she said. 

"Elsa. Dont you ever say that to me again. " i said between laughs.  After 20 minutes Jey walked over. 

"I cant believe you. That was low. Even for you. " she snarled.

"It was a small price to pay." i said, looking her in the eye. Without breaking eye contact, i ate a chip. 

"You may have gotten away with it this time, but soon you will get caught." 

"Well, you will learn a lesson. You cant walk over everybody because you want to."

"Oh i can, and i will." she walked away.  

"Well, she isnt the spiciest banana in the bush. " Avery whispered. We laughed. 

"So, you ready for the next step?" I asked. 

"Coudnt be any more ready. " Elsa whispered. "We start this after school right?" 

"Yep. Meet me in the bathroom off the ramp around 2:45. Right before the basketball game starts."

"Elsa, will you be able to get off cheer practice?" Avery asked. 

"Yeah, ill sneek out. " 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2:50-

"UGGG. Where is Elsa? She said she would get off cheer practice." Avery whined. Just then, Elsa burst though the door. 

"Sorry.....im late...... trouble...getting...cheer..." she puffed. 

"Elsa stop dying. we have to get started." I said.

"Wow Carson thanks for the sympothy." 

"Whatever. Lets get started. Okay, Avery you are flying solo. You need to go to the consession stand and help serve the food."

"I cant. Ive never done it before." she said.

"Fine. Elsa, you go to consessions and me and Avery will go into the game. " i said. We left and split apart. When me and Avery got to the game, we sat down in the front row of the bleachers. All around us, you could see tons of yellow and blue. The cheerleaders started to do the .cheer me and my friend Parker made. Our mascot is the wildcats so the possibilities are infinate. 

"WHAT TEAM?" the cheerleaders screamed. 

'WILDCATS!!" we yelled. 

"WHAT TEAM?" 

"WILDCATS!!" 

"WHAT TEAM?" 

"WILDCATS, GETTCHA HEAD IN THE GAME!!" 

20 minutes into the game, avery walked up to the stage to request a song to play, and i walked to the consession stand. 

"Did you get it?" i whispered to Elsa over the counter. 

"Yes." she said, handing me the camera. "I got it from the back closet, so i need it by 5:45, when we clean up." 

"Okay." i said running away. When i got to the bleachers, Avery was waiting with the cheerleaders. 

"Did you get it?" she asked. 

"Yes, i said gestering to the camera. We smiled. 3 minutes later, All that Matters by Justin Beiber, started to play. I looked over to Jesy and smiled. She was with the cheerleaders, in her ridiculously short skirt. 

"AH THIS IS MY JAM!!!" she yelled, and started to twerk and dance inapproirialty. Avery grabbed the camera and focused it on her. She danced for about 3 minutes before Mr. C. walked over. She stopped dancing. He glared at her, then walked over to the referee. Me and Avery ran to the consession stand. 

"Elsa elsa!! We got it!!" we yelled. 

"Yes! But i get to pick our next act of revenge. " she said. 

"whoa whoa. We havent even finished yet. 

"oh yeah. Come on it. " We walked inside and i pulled my laptop out of my backpack. we pulled up the school website and logged onto the main page.  Avery hacked into Mr. C.'s page and i downloaded the video onto my computer. Then we uploaded it onto the cite. Lastly we put it on each of our youtube's.

"Yes! By tomorrow, the whole school will have seen it. She will want to die!" elsa said. we deleted it off the camera, then put it back. We snuck out of the consession stand and went home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but i am at my grandma's house and my sister keeps puking. TH enext chapter will have some very suprising stuff with Calum and 5sos!! Bye!!

XOXOXOXO

Morgan