Discovery- Chapter 1

Gen’s POV:

“Come on Gen!” I heard my best friend Kelly shout from downstairs.

Today my friends and I were going to the lake with the huge waterfall just outside our territory. I was finishing putting on my florescent pink bikini and my floral dress before I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

I slipped my flip flops on before turning to Kelly, “I’m here, calm down Kel.”

“Trust you to be the last one ready.” She laughed.

“Yeah yeah whatever, come on let’s go. Are the others meeting us there?” I wondered.

“Yeah, and we’ll be there last now thanks to some one.” She teased.

“Well I’m ready now.” I retorted.

Kelly began driving towards the lake chatting absentmindedly about pointless things. Once the car stopped I noticed everyone was already in the water so I jumped out of the car and immediately pulled my dress over my head, kicked my flips off and left my bag in a pile and ran towards my friends.

“Hey guys!” I yelled as I ran full speed and jumped straight into the lake.

As I resurfaced I heard everyone laughing at my entrance. “Gen always got to make an entrance.” Another one of my good friends, Chloe said.

I just waved her off and swam towards the waterfall at the far side of the lake. I climbed my way up the rocky steps until I reached the top; I carefully stepped into position at the top of the waterfall.

“Hey guys watch this!” I shouted not knowing what was happening on the other side of the lake. Before I could just I heard Kelly shout in my head, “GEN DON’T! Alpha Theodore is here and he’s not happy that we’ve trespassed onto his territory without permission.”

“I-Isn’t he the most feared Alpha?” I asked slightly afraid.

“Yeah now slowly come down and we’ll sort something out.” She said calmly in reply.

Just as I was about to turn around and make my way back down the rock steps a figure came into view and the most intoxicating smell over whelmed my body. As the figure came closer I could make out that he was a well built man and from what I could tell was extremely handsome.

When our eyes made contact it all became clear, my wolf was shouting ‘Mate, Mate, go to Mate!’ I was lost in his gaze and didn’t notice my foot slip off the top of the rock causing me to hurtle down into the water below.

I screamed as I fell into the water, as I was unprepared I landed straight in where all the water from above crashes down. I desperately tried to go up but every time I tried I was pushed under my more water pouring on to me.

Just as I was about to give up hope I felt two muscular arms wrap themselves around my body and brought me into a warm chest. From the tingles shooting through my body I knew it was my mate who had saved me I wanted to open my eyes to meet my mate properly but the exhaustion of trying to get back to the surface under the waterfall drained me and the next thing I knew I fell asleep in my mates arms feeling safe.

Theo’s POV:

After I saw my mate fall off the top of the waterfall I ripped off my clothes and dived straight into the water to rescue her.

I couldn’t believe I had finally found my mate after searching for so many years.

I was furious when my Beta Chad had told me that wolves had trespassed on to my territory.