wildest dreams

He pulls me close so close that were a inch away from kissing,bodies intertwined.

"say you'll remember me. say you'll see again" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"even if its just in our wildest dreams?" I question on the verge of breaking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ashley Summers a strong independent girl with the most amazing life.. that is until she has to move half way across the country. with her father gone. her mother getting a new promotion. Ashley has to leave behind her friends, home, and the love of her life. Five years later shes back and what happens when she runs into the man she once loved with all her heart.

Sin Clark...when the girl he loved with everything he could give leaves and takes his soul with her, he becomes cruel and ruthless. Five years later he is the leader of a gang the black skulls. He kills with no mercy. He shows sympathy to no one. He is feared by all and known by everyone. nobody knows why he changed. All they remember is that he used to be the most kind and gentle person in the world. Until she left. no one dared to say her name in front of him fearing he would lash out and kill them. what happens when Ashley moves in the house right across from him and he knows she is back. well she is now HIS. And nobody will take her away from him.