chapter 11

Sin leaned back in the sofa and pulled out a remote control gesturing to the projector which we all turned to. He turned it on and rolled a clip of three masked figures with swords on there masks. I recognized them instantly.

" the three musketeers" i say and they all turn to me confused.

" the three musketeers....come on okay johnny i expected not to know maybe jace but bryce come on dude we have a truce with them. We had dinner together with jack and his wife."

His face flickers in confusion then in recognition " ohh yeah​ him and his wife wanted to have a foursome with us" he laughed and put his arm around my shoulder which caused sin to glare at his arm. But i was to busy laughing with bryce to notice the jealousy on his face.

"Yeah​ that was awkward" i chuckle.

Jace's face was still in confusion. "What?"

I smile at him "don't worry that pretty head of yours sweetface"

Making bryce and johnny laugh.
While he pouts at me.

Sin clears his throat and we quite down focusing on the task at hand " well it seems that your allies have ties to the russian mafia."

I nod my head "yes well so do we as well as the italian and irish Mafias as well"

He looks at bryce for confirmation and he nods.

He then looks back at me and smiles "you always were the smart one ash"

Which made me blush and him smirk.

He sure does smirk a lot maybe he has a smirking problem.

"So what about them" bryce says.

Causing me and sin to come out of our trance of staring at each other.

Sin looks back at him "well they have stolen a lot of money from from the silver serpents which is one of my most trusted allies. And they want it back. So the plan is we ta-"

He was cut off by me "done"

Sin looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "How?"

"Well while you guys were talking i texted jack and he said he will give it back just for me." i smiled at him.

He smiles back "well you princess have just saved us a whole lotta deaths."

But im frozen from hearing him call me princess...a few minutes later i snap back to reality. Ignoring the tears that the flashbacks brought back.

Johnny and the boys looked at me concerned while sin's eyes never left mine. His eyes i could get lost in them for days.

His eyes part from mine and i almost whimper.

Sin clears his throat "well since ash here solved the problem i guess the meeting is over and the meeting tomorrow is cancelled...and i would also like to have a minute with ash....alone please." his eyes pleading me.

I sigh and nod for the guys to leave.

They leave reluctantly right after hugs and bryce kissing my forehead.

"Well i guess now would be a great time to get your pizza....i know how you hate waiting." bryce says.

I pout "it takes too long"

He smiles "ohhh ash what am i going to do with u." then walks out the door jace and johnny close behind.

The door closes and sin's eyes never leave me. I sit back on the couch and my eyes meet his.

"So how have you been?" he says breaking the silence.

"I've been ok. What about yourself." I respond softly.

His eyes lighten before going back to their normal cold self. His eyes only seem to lighten up when were talking or he's looking at me.....or I could be wrong.

" I've been horrible." he says bluntly.

My eyes widen "ohh"

He gets up from his place on the sofa across from me and walks slow menacing steps looking at me as if I were his prey. Quite honestly I would be lying if I said it didn't make me want him. He looks at my clearly nervous state and smirks.

"My sweet little princess" he starts off trailing his fingers down my neck.

He puts his mouth real close to my ear "didn't i tell you I would wait for you no matter what."

my breath hitched as he nibbled lightly on my ear lobe. Then I let out a soft moan as he trailed kisses down my neck.

Stopping where my neck and shoulder meet he bites and sucks on my skin definitely leaving a mark but im to in cloud nine to care at this point. Sin my sin still wants me after all these years.

He stops and leans his forehead on mine. "Well I've waited long enough how much longer are you going to deny me of what's mine." his deep husky voice makes my legs shake with anticipation.

I look into his eyes and said something I knew I'd never regret "I'll never deny you of what's yours." then I placed my lips upon his.

It seemed like my whole world stopped in that moment. I was kissing the love of my life. Sin Clark. The man I've spent countless nights crying my eyes out over.

And he was MINE....and I'll be damned if I let anyone take him from me again.