CHAPTER 8 (2 POV'S)

ASHLEY'S P.O.V

As I look into his eyes I see emotions...emotions that made me want to run and jump into his arms like I used to. sadly that was the past and it's best not to dwell in it. I sigh and turn away from him, which was just about the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

walking to the exit I see the guy I shot when we pass by him I smirk knowing that...well to be honest I don't know. just wanted to sound cool. when we get to the car I notice some one looking at us through a window and my heart stops knowing just who it is. I quickly get in the car and tell JJ to hurry the fuck up. he gets in fast and then were speeding down the road.

arriving home I wave goodbye to Johnny since he had to go back to the meeting. Fuck the meeting I knew we were there for a reason. I wonder what he's gonna say to them. will he make an alliance with us knowing I'm in the gang. the second at that.

Maybe he thinks low of me now. what if he thinks I'm a monster...a criminal. well I am but what he thinks matters to me. it matters more than I like to admit.

I'm over thinking this shit. He's a fucking leader. the most feared one at that. he's done worse way worse. well that is if the rumors that I've heard are true.

walking into the kitchen I open the fridge and take out the cheesecake I bought yesterday and giving no fuck I take a huge bite out of the huge thing, moaning when the creamy deliciousness hits my taste buds.

heading up to my room I change into something comfy and right when my head touches the pillow I pass out.

------------

SIN'S P.O.V

what in the fuck is taking them so long I think to myself. Did they fucking get lost or something. I spent some more time doing paperwork waiting for the vipers to show up. I am starting to reconsider forming an alliance with them if they're late to form an alliance. imagine when were at war or doing jobs.

I hear the door open. well fucking shit it's about time. I don't look up but then I feel eyes on me. I get a weird feeling so I look up. the whole fucking world freezing as I do there standing right in front of me is the girl...no the woman that took my sanity with her. she look so beautiful I refrain myself from claiming her as mine right then and there.

she looks exactly the same as I last saw her except her assets are a little more fuller and her facial features and more pronounced. but then I remember why they are here. why she is here. I notice tattoos scattering around her exposed skin and a sleeve of tattoos wrapping around her arm. why didn't I notice that before. she's changed but in a good way but why is she with them. and why is she the only female that came. the thought of her with anyone else but me made me want to kill every man that has once touched the delicate skin on her flawless body.

when she leaves my heart breaks more as if it was there to begin with. It is only present when she is near me. wanting to hurry up with the meeting so I can let off some steam at the gym I just accept the deal. if she trusts them then so do I but maybe not as much.

After meeting Bryce the leader, he introduces me to his third Jace. figuring that the guy my love went with was his second I carried on with the meeting. about ten minutes into it the guy returns no Ashley in sight. when Bryce introduces him as a friend and not a member I get confused and ask him who his second is. what he says next shocks me but also gives me pride.

" Ashley is my second. sorry she had to leave she wasn't feeling good" lie.

she saw me. but why did she leave me again. Did she not want me anymore. did she love another man. just the thought sickened me. NO. she will not love anyone other than me. she is mine. she always was and always will be. after they left and the treaty was made I went to the gym to think about things. most importantly how am I going to get my woman back.