CHAPTER 4

Training went by rather fast for my liking. I always was a fit person, me and sin would always go to the local gym that his uncle just so happened to own. He gave me inspiration to take care of my body. He said the body was a temple and should be worshipped as such. It was always sort of a habit now. even though I am the only girl that ever goes to that particular gym. Its not because that the gym isn't popular. Its because it is popular, the most popular gym in Florida to be exact. Bryce is sad about leaving his gym but is giving it to his little brother Cory to take over. With graduation tomorrow and getting everything ready today I am proud to say that I Ashley summers will be a Florida state graduate. I have completed all four years to receive my bachlor's degree. I dreamed of this when I was 17 now 21 actually getting it is a dream come true.

I wonder if maybe one day when I move out and back to California if I will ever see sin again. My heart aches thinking about the man I once was lucky enough to call mine. maybe he found someone to love him like I once had. well still technically do but I'm trying my hardest to get over him. for the most part it seems to be working. however, I know that if I one day do see him again it may or may not bring the feelings I once held onto. But some part some deep-deep little part of me knows that if that ever does happen my heart will have broken and somewhat healed for nothing.

-----

I got into my car and drove. I don't know where and I don't know why, but something inside of me just told me to leave the empty mansion I live in. well technically me and the devil. I always did wonder as to why we needed such a huge house in the first place. but mothers never home so I could never ask the question. speaking of the she devil my phones ringing brings me back to reality. its her. I park my baby at a nearby park and answer.

Ash-A Mother-M

A- hello mother

M- Ashley, why are you not home

A- I came to the park

M- ohh well never mind that come home darling there are some things we need to discuss with the lawyer

A-on my way

M-okay well make it snappy I have to fly to L.A in the afternoon tomorrow after your graduation.

A- I'm already in the drive way

-----

and with that I hang up and get out of my car. I walk into the living room where she and Phil our lawyer sat on the sofa arguing. well shit already. they stop once they notice my presence. I quickly greet Phil and sit on the love seat. my mother sat rigid and tense. while Phil looked exhausted. I pity the man.

" well its good to see you phil. what is this meeting about" I say to the gray haired man.

he smiles " well miss. summers it appears as though your graduation is tomorrow. so I have come to tell you that as of tomorrow morning your money that your father has left you will be transferred to your main account" he finishes off.

I smile at the man I have come to know for 10 long years of my life. Phil was one of my fathers closest friends and like an uncle to me. though we act professional when my mother is around. she never liked the idea of befriending people that work for you.

"thank you Phil I appreciate you coming to tell me this" I offer a handshakes which he takes instantly.

"thank you for your time and I will see you at your graduation ash" he says once we are out of earshot from the thing that sits in the living room talking to a client.

I smile warmly and hug him. before he leaves he turns around and says "Dave would be so proud of you pumpkin"

"thanks uncle Phil see you tomorrow" I wave and watch as he leaves. before my mother can even come talk to me I run to the elevator and wait for it to take me up then quickly enter my room change into shorts and a sports bra before falling asleep. thinking about how far ill be from Florida come tomorrow afternoon.

-----

I wake up feeling happier than I've ever been. I'm going home today I have already informed my pilot that I will be taking the private jet to California in the morning. I get everything ready hop in the shower and get dressed. for graduation I have picked out a black tight Armani dress that comes about mid thigh. some black Loui heels and my black and pink Rolex watch. I make my way to the university and meet up with the guys. After graduation is over I bid everyone that came to see me goodbye including uncle Phil and his wife ester. I go home quickly the guys doing the same and take all my belongings which is a lot. I rush to the airport where the guys are loading up their belongings and hurry up and pack ln our stuff in the cargo space hop on the jet and prepare for takeoff. coming tomorrow night we will be in California living the dream. I have already re-purchased my old house its funny no ones ever bought it its beautiful and very big, even bigger than the one my mom has bought now. and with that I walk into the master room of the jet seeing Jace and Johnny asleep on the sofas and Bryce already sleeping on the Bed I chuckle and lay next to him falling into a deep sleep.