CHAPTER 12

Ashley's p.o.v.

After our whole make out session sin and i caught up on what we've missed in each others lives it's like we never parted.

We are currently debating on my relationships with the guys. Which i think should not concern him but he's always been the stubborn one. But i always put up a fight.

"And why cant we talk about about it you and that quiet one seem to be pretty close...what is he to you??" he practically demands.

I roll my eyes at him and he seems to get even more agitated. Which causes me to smile slightly.

"Johnny is my best friend sin...he's always been there for me and i him so if you have a problem with him then im gonna have a problem with you." I say defending my best friend.

His jaw ticks and i couldn't be more amused.

"Well then...I guess you would have no problem with me having female friends either." he smirks.

" no i would not sin we are not together so i have no problem with it." i say jealousy forming in me.

He looks at me through narrowed eyes "not together...what do you mean we are not together" he growls out the last part and he walks to me at a dangerously slow pace.

My eyes widen at his state he looks livid.

When he reaches me he pushes me up against the wall and holds both of my hands over my head with one of his hands. With the other he grips onto my hip tightly.

"Listen closely baby girl because im only gonna say this once sugar....YOU.ARE.MINE." He says emphasizing each word while leaving kisses down my neck.
His nose brushing my collar bone. While trying to get to my weak spot....fuck he remembers where its at. I say in my head.

I feel him smirk into my skin when his tongue darts over it and i let out a soft moan.

"Baby i never forgot about it" he says before latching on and sucking and nipping at it. Leaving me a moaning mess. While in my mind im scolding myself for speaking my thoughts out.

A knock on the door saves me from melting right here and sin's eyes darken. I walk/sprint to the door and open to find jace...my savior. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised at my sudden appearance and smirks shaking his head.

"Just couldn't contain yourself could ya" he laughs.

I punch him in the arm "oh shove it Wendy"

His laughter suddenly gone "don't.bring.it.up".

I chuckle and past his shoulder " take me home you idiot."

He nods and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder and laugh when i see sin glaring at us from behind.

I smirk and wave. Smacking Jace's butt and he starts walking. When i do this i see sin stalk after us and say one word "run".

Jace runs and throws me in the trucks back bed and jumps on. I giggle and see sin walk out the door. He sees us leaving and i blow a kiss at him. Hopefully he won't be that mad at me.

-----------

I wake up to my phone ringing and ringing it wont stop. Its 11:30 pm. I sight lifting myself up i look at the screen and answer.

S-sin A-ash

A- hello this is candy and welcome to naughty Nancy's where we full fill your every desire.

S-this better be a fucking joke

A-your no fun

S-ohh i am fun in more ways than one...if your forgetting i would gladly remind you

A-perv

S-only for you

A-how rude

S-only with you

A-well shit....then leave me alone then

S-never

A-rats!

S-did u really just say that

A-yes...yes i did.

S-what am i going to do with you

A-ohhh you can spank me i like that

S-very tempting but maybe not right now

A-ohh ok

S-yea

A-so u gonna send nudes or nah

S-why send pictures when i can just show it 2 u

A-i was kidding....it was a prank bro

S-my offer still stands...forever.

A-ill hold u 2 it.

S-goodnight sugar

A-night

I smile and lay down when a text pops up.

from:Sin
To: ash

btw im taking u out 2 dinner 2mrrw wear something nice.

From:ash
To:sin

k...night bro

I smile knowing he'll probably bitch about my response but it's just to easy to piss him off now.