Chapter 9

Ashley's POV
I wake up to the guys shaking me. Bryce holding a bag of Taco Bell to which I shoot up and grab out of his hand with quickness and grace. Okay maybe not grace but I sure as hell got up pretty fast.

After stuffing my face with the tacos and Mexican pizza I drank my lemonade and went to the game room where the guys are always at now. Sitting on the sofa next to Bryce I put my legs up on his lap where he gave me a foot rub.

"You know I would marry you just for the foot rubs" I smile up at him.

He shakes his head and chuckles " well maybe I should just get you a ring huh"

I nod my head " yea but I want the diamond to be red or black"

"Goth much"

"Don't trip chocolate chip"

He laughs " who says that anymore"

"Me bitch that's who"

"Well shit"

"Yup"

"Yup"

Jace shakes his head "you guys are fucking weird ya know"

I smile at him and nod my head. Bryce punches him in the arm and shoves him.

"Fuck off man"

"That's what I tell your sister but she keeps on coming back" jace smirks.

"He don't have a sister dumbass"

"Ohh yea."

I shake my head "woulda been dope if he did have one tho".

"Ummm no" Bryce shakes his head.

"Hey so guys I need to tell you guys something." I sigh.

Johnny gives me a pat on the back encouraging me to continue. The guys notice and take a seat full seriousness mode on.

" at the meeting I saw him"

Bryce furrows his eyebrows "who?"

I take a deep breath and relax myself "I saw sin. He is the leader of the black skulls."

Jace and Bryce seem to shocked to react. They take a breather then jace speaks up.

"So does this mean that.."

"No...well I don't know I just ran out of there. What if he has a girlfriend or worse a wife. What if he has kids." I feel the tears coming but they never fall.

"He doesn't we we're in his office we would've seen a picture of them or something" Bryce says rubbing my shoulders.

"Yea maybe he did wait for you like he promised all those years ago." Jace says.

Johnny raises his eyebrow "Or maybe he did move on an-" he was cut off by Bryce slapping his head.

"You guys do realize it's five in the morning right" Jace checks his watch.

"Well shit... how long was the meeting...wait a minute how long was I asleep." I try to count the numbers in my head but fail. Well maybe this is why I failed math all those years of high school thank god I was able to pass in the university.

"I don't know but the meeting did go on for a while and plus we have another meeting tomorrow...well today I should say at 12 so gets some sleep guys." Bryce says.

I get up and walk to the door "night guys"

"Night babe" Bryce says.

"Night princess" Jace says.

"Night bitch" Johnny says.

"How sweet Johnny" I say flipping him off.

"What are best friends for." He replies smiling cheekily.

"Not that" I say and leave.

Walking to my room I realized that I will have to see him tomorrow. I climb in my bed and try not to think about it to much. Falling asleep was pretty hard with me dreaming of him every time I woke up and tried to sleep again.