CHAPTER 2

IM GIVNG YOU GUYS A FAIR WARNING AND TELLING YOU THAT THIS BOOK WILL HAVE SOME DIRTY SCENES I WILL PUT A WARNING BEFORE THE SCENE STARS FOR THE INNOCENT READERS..HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BOOK...

-A

I sigh loudly as I throw my self on my bed lightly humming to self. four years... It's been four years since I had last seen him. touched him. kissed him. felt him. I know I sound like a pathetic love sick puppy but you would understand if you knew what we had been through together. I try not think about what he would look like. if he had moved on like I had told him to. I haven't talked to anyone in California since I left. he was the last person I had talked to.

no no no stop thinking about him. my subconscious screamed at me. he don't love you anymore its been four years get a grip of yourself.

I had an internal argument with myself for a couple more minutes. I have to get over him....but how. just then my phone vibrated.

------

Ashley- A Johnny- J

J- hey ash there's a party tonight at vic's if you wanna go hmu

A- hey Johnny sure you know I'm always up for free booze

J- that's my girl. ill pick you up at 8 be ready I wanna try to find a good lay before there all taken

A- you mean before someone snags Alice

J- hey she's a great fuck

A-you disgust me

J- ya love me ash

A-sadly I do

J-how rude... anyways be ready when I honk or ill leave your ass home

A- ight late bro

J- late sis

--------

I run inside my closet looking through the racks of dresses I have and find a black lace dress that ends mid-thigh. I walk over to my shoe section and find some black sky high stilletos. I quickly find some jewelry to wear and my red lace bra and panty set. I'm getting laid tonight I decided in my head. Don't think of me as a whore or something but once in while I like to let off some steam. its not like I just give it up to anyone there's only a few guys I have sex with. a few meaning two. Bryce is the captain of the football team you could consider us friends with benefits a lot of benefits. then there's Jason captain of the hockey team. can you tell I have a thing for leaders. I don't know something about well built strong and dominating men in bed just gets me going if ya know what I mean. but I mean were all friends and friends help each other out right. hehe.

I hop in the shower set the right temp. and wash my hair and body shave and other things before getting out blow drying my hair. I did my make-up keeping it minimal so I don't look like I smashed a cake on my face. and got dressed in record time. I curled my hair and let it down in loose curls. I slipped on my heels and looked at the time 7:55 just in time I took the elevator down and walked to the front door my mother at work like always.

I walked outside to see Johnny, Bryce, and Jason in Johnny's range rover. I hopped in the passenger seat and said hi to the boys.

"damn ash you look hot" Bryce says.

"yeah what's it gonna take to get that dress off you tonight" Jason says.

I smirk and turn in my seat looking at the two Adonis's I in the back seat " I don't know surprise me" I say seductively.

I hear Johnny groan "come on guys I'm right here flirt some where else"

the boys laugh and I chuckle "come on Johnny I need to get laid tonight your supposed to be my wingman." I say trying to hold in my laughs.

he looks at me and shakes his head. "ash what am I going to do with you"

"you can spank me I like that" I say and smile.

Jason groans in the back seat "yup I can tell you as a witness it does things to the little freak."

Bryce hums in approval. while Johnny just scoffs.

"how can all you guys sleep with each other knowing that all of you guys are just fucking each other" he laughs.

Bryce cuts in "were not all fucking each other me and Jason do not fuck."

Jason looks at Bryce suggestively "well we could."

Bryce "shut your fucking mouth".

Jason laughs at the look of horror on Bryce's face "I was just kidding dickhead."

The rest of the ride silent until Johnny announces that we have arrived at our destination.

I hop out of the car and walk to the front door with the guys at my sides the guys at the door greets us and lets us in.

As soon as I walk in I feel alive. Even though it smells like cheap perfume and sex. I take a couple shots with the guys play some beer pong then make my way the dance floor. Arms snake them selves around my waist and I instantly recognize the tattoo snaking up his arm. I grind on him as the song red nose comes on. he grips my waist tighter and grinds himself into me letting me feel how hard he is and it turns me on at how much I effect him. I turn around and whisper in his ear to take me upstairs. and he does. We get to a bedroom and then his lips are on mine kissing me so sweetly yet dominating and possessively. I moan into his mouth and hear a low growl come the back of his throat.

WARNING LITTLE BIT OF DIRTYNESS (okay a lot of dirtiness)

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist and I could feel just how much he wanted this. well that's good cause I did to. He kisses me gently and the starts to kiss down my neck and to my sweet spot. I moan when he starts nibbling and sucking making me weak in my knees. he takes the dress and heels off leaving me in just my bra and panties. he groans when he sees them.

"ash your so fucking sexy" he says in a husky voice only making me wetter by the second

I smile at him and start to take off his shirt running my hands down his well defined chest and he groans when I place my hand on his bulge.

" fuck" he breathes and I just encourages me more I take his pants off leaving him in his boxers and he moves down the bed so he is at my feet. he then spreads my legs a little and starts to place kisses on my legs working his way up. when he gets to my thighs he leaves open mouth kisses leaving me a moaning mess.

"Bryce" his name leaves my mouth in a gasp as he places a kiss at my cloth covered core.

"I love it when you moan my name princess" he says huskily. making want to rip his boxers off and have my wicked way with him. which I will but a little bit later.

he takes my panties off and starts to place kisses at my core leaving me wanting to cry out in anticipation.

"Bryce stop fucking teasing me" I growl out frustrated

he chuckles that deep throaty chuckle that drives me insane. " okay princess your wish is my command" then he places his head in between my thighs and works his magic with his tongue ohh that tongue. I star to feel that feeling inn the pit of my stomach and I know I'm close. I tug on hair letting him know I'm close. And with one last stoke of him tongue I come undone screaming his name. I then flip us over so I'm hovering on top of him about to take him in my mouth when he stops me and flips us back over.

"ash I cant take it anymore I need to be inside you" he groans out.

"well what are you waiting for" I growl out pulling him on top of me. he pulls out a condom from his pants and rolls it on. he positions himself at my entrance and with one large thrust slams into me. making me cry out in pleasure. about half an hour later we both release and just lay on the bed cuddling.

about and hour later Johnny calls me saying were leaving. me and Bryce get dressed and walk downstairs were Johnny and Jason are waiting for us at the entrance.

"well lets go fuck buddies" Johnny says while shaking his head.

we hop in the car and right when I get home I climb on my bed and fall into a deep sleep.