CHAPTER 10

Ash's pov

Im ready....no im not...yes I am....nooooo why me......you know what fuck it. I am the dark angel. I fear nothing and no one.

As I pace up and down the staircase I come to the conclusion that I will eventually see him again.

So I walk down the stairs and march to bryce's jeep and hop in the passenger seat. Where the guys have been waiting for me for about an hour or two. No one says anything the whole way there which I was thankful for.

Pulling up to the gate we wait for them to let us in. After a few minutes the big black doors slide open. I feel like throwing up. I shouldn't have came. Welp it's to late now. Fuck it im goin in hot.

After bryce parks a guard opens my door for me and i thank him quickly joining bryce's side where he wraps an arm around me. On the way jose greets us and leads us to sin's office.

My nerves are killings me. But i have to do this for my gang. Its very important to them. So i have to suck it up.

Walking closer to the office my breath hitches and my heart starts pounding like yesterday. There he is in all his shirtless glory. Punching...or should i say murdering the punching bag.

I take this time to really admire how much he's changed. I see tattoos covering his body from his neck to his fingers. But what catches my eye is the picture covering the left side of his abdomen that tattoo is of....me.

Holy fucking shit...holy fucking shit...holy fucking shit. That's me. But why. Why would he get a tattoo of me.

And not only my face but my name over his heart. Deep down inside a small part of me is thinking maybe he still cares.

While im practically eye raping him. He turns his head towards me and smirks. I smirk back and wink. Which causes him to grin at my confidence.

I realize what im doing at turn towards the guys. Witch caused a slight growl to leave sin's mouth. Bryce opens his arms and I run into them. He kisses the top of my forehead and I grin up at him.

"How's it goin princess" bryce says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder earning a glare from sin. Bryce just raises an eyebrow at him.

"As good as it can be" i reply bored out of my mind.

"When are we leaving i wanna take a bubble bath and watch movies." I say pouting.

He sighs " i have no idea."

"What are we having for dinner" i say thinking of food.

He chuckles "always thinking of food ash."

I raise my eyebrow " that did not answer my question sweetface"

"Whatever u want baby girl whatever u want"

I smile giddily " i want pizza"

"Ok"

"Ok"
-----
After all the messing around it was time for the meeting. It was also time for sin to put a shirt on which im gonna admit kinda saddened me.

Arriving into the office i sat next to jace with johnny and bryce on the other couch. Sin was on a love seat.

He looked up and into my eyes. I was lost for a minute then shook it off.

Jace was making me laugh the whole time. And sin was glaring at him the whole time. He really has anger issues.