Fight

Third person's POV.

Narating nila ang ang HQ ni Alesxandra. Silang lahat ay nakaharap sa isa't isa tila nagbibigay ng mga ngiting maaaring hindi na nila makikita pa. Nakakalungkot mang sabihin ang paalam. Wala silang magagawa dahil sa ito na yata ang huli nilang pagkikita. Maaring magkahiwa-hiwalay sila. Ngunit kahit na ganon kailangan nilang magpakatatag.

Sila Harris at Maxwell ay pumwesto na sa harap at likod ng gusali. Sila Chloe, Nike, Alcyone, Leo, Rio at Eric naman ay naghanda na kumuha ng mga gagamitin nila. Ang magkapatid na Lefierzo naman ay magkasamang maghintay sa mga back-up nila sa bukana. Na-alis na kasi nila ang holographic image na nakaharang doon. Sila Blake at Blue naman ay magkasama rin kahit na may hindi sila pag-kakaintindihan. Sila Heron at Nyx naman, tahimik lang pero mababakas mo sa mukha nila ang kaba. Sila Nike at Magenta naman, tahimik na nagmamasid sa paligid. Sila Niel, Guian at Gianni naman nakahanda na sa nalalapit na digmaan.

"Handa na ang lahat. Kapag dumating na ang back-up sumunod na kayo kaagad." Utos ni Niel sa mga ito at nagmamadaling umalis na doon.

May mga bantay sa harap at likod. Kaya naman naghiwa-hiwalay sila.

Front

Si Harris ang naka-lagay sa harap. Naubos na niya ang lahat ng mga bantay kaya naman mabilis na lang nakapasok sila Chloe, Alcyone, Khione, Leo, Eric, Rio, Nike at Magenta.

"Guys, maghiwa-hiwalay tayo. By two's na lang para kahit papano maging safe parin tayo." Ma-awtoridad na wika ni Rio.

"Okay," sagot ng mga kasama niya.

"Guys, you have company." Rinig nilang sabi ni Porsche. Naiwan kasi ito sa van para bantayan ang buong HQ. Kahit na kating-kati na ang kamay niyang manakit at kalabitin ang gatilyo hindi pwede dahil wala pa ang back-up nila.

"So, we meet again," napalingon ang lahat sa nagsalita. Ang isa sa mga ka-grupo ni Liam noon. Si Vaughn Asher.

"Hi, asshole! Its really nice to see you again." Rio retorted sarcastically.

"Oh, how sweet of you." He mocked.

"Guys, I'll handle this ass. You go find the boss." Rio countered.

They all nodded and headed out.

"Well, let's see... we both have guns, but I don't want to use that." Asher smirked.

"What do you want then?" He asked impatiently.

"Let's fight, with these babies." Asher pointed at the katana nearby.

Rio smirked devilishly. When was the last time he held something like that? A long time ago.

They stared at each other's eyes. They share the same emotion. The urge to kill and do what his real purpose is.

...

Back

Niel, Guian, Gianni, Heron, Nyx, Blue and Blake. Stood motionless at the back door's entrance. Lifeless bodies lie on the floor flooding with blood from the corpse's.

"Well... well... well... what a pleasant surprise. Are you all here for me? How sweet..." Alesxandra muttered.

"We're here to cut your horns." Gianni muttered.

"Oh, is that so? Well... if you can." She said then walked away.

Men in black started to swarm all over the place. Good thing they brought a lot of ammo.

"Blue, will you give me a second chance?" Blake asked his former girlfriend.

"I'm not really sure, you didn't even let me explain. So why?" She countered.

They shot them dead on the spot. Never leaving any traces of life on them.

They all gathered at the center of the serene place. Every one of them catching their breaths.

"Is the building all clear?" He asked. Their back ups already arrived and killed almost all of the perpetrators.

"Where's Rio?" Harris asked. They all looked at each other with worried faces.

"He ordered us to leave him. We did what he told. After all, he's still my boss in our group. But of course the big bosses are Niel and Gianni." Eric said.

"Oh, shit!" Khione exclaimed and ran as fast as she could to where they left Rio.

"Rio!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Khione..." a voice whispered. She turned her back and saw Rio. Standing. His cheeks we're dirty. But that doesn't change the fact the he's still charming.

"I thought I lost you." She whispered and hugged him tight. He groaned because of the bruises he got from Asher.

"Shh... it's okay. I'm here. Don't worry I won't leave you again." He whispered to her.

They stayed in that position for almost 15 minutes. If not because of Gianni's interference they might be kissing right now.

"We better get going." She ordered coldly.

They all headed to the room where they will face their greatest enemies.

"I will surely crush you. I don't care if you are my father. I already killed you." Guian stated and there's nothing but grief in his eyes.

"Stop with all your blabbering. Lets start this fucking fight and get over with it." Gianni said.

They all stayed at a battle stance.

The did several exchanges of gunshots. And when they thought it's already over. They saw a thing that they didn't know exist.

"What the fuck!" They cursed and jumped. They saw Mr. Arcillo and Alesxandra riding at a big tank type jeepney. The two of them are kissing passionately while Johnny's driving away.

It disgusted them. Seeing those two doing that awful thing made their stomachs churn.

"Its gross." Maxwell said then acted like he's gonna throw up.

"Yea... it totally is." Gianni muttered.

Niel in the other hand, ran towards his wrangler. He put it on full speed and followed the escapees. No one saw him left.

"Where's Cookie?" They heard Gianni asked. They all panicked because they saw how Niel's eyes darken by the time he saw that disgusting scene.

"We haven't seen him..." Blake trailed off. He immediately ran towards the surveillance camera and checked the video.

He saw Niel, furiously followed the escapees.

"Oh! Damn shit!" He cursed.

They don't know what Niel could do once he catch those two. He might kill them without blinking or having second thoughts. He'll just kill.

...

A/n: Nakalimutan ko?... Aish! UD.