Best Friend

Niel's pov.

Kung gusto nyo akong tanungin kung bakit kami nandito sa tapat ng simbahan eh kasi nga ang sabi ni Guian ipagdasal ko na daw ang kaluluwa nya.

Hindi ako nagbibiro.

Totoo talaga sinasabi ko.

Promise.

"Hoy! Guian! What are we doing here?"

"Well Mr. Rodriguez... isn't it obvious? We're here to pray for my --- no wait --- our souls."

"Our? Why am I included?"

"Seriously Niel?! How come you and my sister were best friends if this single thing about her doesn't crossed your mind?"

"Tss. You know the answer to that damn question of yours. We never had the chance to go to places like this I never, aggh! Damn it!" I can feel the uneasy feeling building in me. I'm not used to places like this because of her.

"Well shame on you."

"Aghh! I'll take your head off!" I shouted at him irritately.

"Just do it. Nitwit! I'm thinking if you're really worthy for my sister and you know what?! I think you're not."

"Stop it jackass! I can't let you ruin me, us."

"Just as I thought." He said then smirked.

"You passed the test." He said smiling.

"W-what?! Test? Fudge! What are you talking about?"

"I only teased you, Niel. So don't worry, okay? I won't let you or my sister down again. I need to do something here and you... you're coming with me." He explained.

"What the hell?!"

What's going on?! Damn it!

"Oh come on! Just shut up and trust me. Okay? Trust me on this please." He said almost pleading.

"Okay. I'm trusting you. Just for now but will you please! Tell me why are we really here?"

He sighed. "Remember my gang? Your gang?" He asked.

"Yes..." I trailed off.

He's gang was named Lightning Lion Clan while mine's Black Spade Gang. But these gangs were dissolved 4 months ago. Right after what happened to us. I disband our Gang but I didn't know Guian did the same.

"So what's the fuss about them?"

"Well, since Liam's back we need to team up for this. And don't worry... we're still the current leaders." He said.

"Team up you say?"

"Yea..."

"Okay. Lets blow up this popsicle stand!" I said excitedly.

Its time. Its time to bring back... our gangs and beat up these lunatics!

"Bro are you coming or what?!" He shouted.

I sighed and followed him. We went at back of the church and he pulled a lever, then a staircase showed up. We walked through this tunnel until we got to a door. A metal door with carvings on it. A lion with lightning as a backdrop and a spade. Our gangs have common characteristics. We don't fight with other gangs if it wasn't needed but the others? Well they are all a bunch of stupid assholes! They think they are the best but damn they're not!