The gathering

Fairy 10 Omni mage

The fairy tail wizards, were now on Tenrou island, waiting for the dragon's blast to eradicate the island.

Ben who had been holding Erza's hand, gulped as he was waiting for Mavis' reason. "Guys, just for the record, if we have to be destroyed" he said. They all looked at him, "well let's say, I'm glad I get to be here with you, my guild" he said. "The feeling is mutual" Freed said, "wouldn't have any other way" Natsu grinned.

"Well, at least I'll spend it with the man I love" Erza said holding Ben's hand tighter.

Waiting for the spell to commence, a portal opened, inside Professor Paradox had ran out. "BEN WE HAVEN'T MUCH TIME, HURRY I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" He said. "Wait but, WOAH!?!?!?" Ben was then pulled into the portal by some gravitational force.

"BEN!!!!" Erza cried hanging onto him, "ERZA!!!" He let out refusing to let go. "Young Benjamin, if we don't go, this world and all others which you have entered shall perish" Paradox said. Ben then went wide eyed, "and Erza? Natsu? Lucy? The guild?" He asked.

"All Gone, if we don't hurry, no one will survive" Paradox said, Ben then grew downcast. He had two choices, one is to let the universe he now dwells in fall, along with all others, and die with Erza. Or leave this world for a short time, and return to it and Erza. He had conceded, "Erza..." he then grabbed her face "I'M SORRY!!!" He kissed her and then let go.

"NO BEEEEENN!!!!" The red head cried, then ran to him after he had disappeared into the portal. "Erza wait, get back here... Woah AAAAAAHHH!?!?!?" All of a sudden the rest of the Wizards were pulled into it.

Then a spell had been castes, and no one had been trapped in it, aside from the portal which didn't close on time. And had been frozen for seven years.

A certain alien shapeshifter

Ben, Mikoto, Touma and Karen had finally defeated Aliester Crowley. And in addition freed Academy city from the darkness looming around it. Without Crowley arranging secret experiments creating level six espers, the projects involved with them fallowed.

And now, the citizens were free from Aliester's forced experiments that he had put on them to make them develop faster. They can now live without worrying about wanting to get stronger.

They were no longer the puppets the magician wanted. Everyone was free.

Right now, Ben, Mikoto, Kuroko, Touma, Index, Uiharu, Saten, and Karen were on top of a building. "Man, I actually can't believe we actually, did it" Ben said.

"Neither can I" Touma said, Index was currently asleep on his lap. That spell she was forced to do really took a lot of her strength. "Yeah but still it was awesome, and thanks to fighting, I'm now a level 4" Saten said blasting wind towards a wall. Then it shattered, " yeah same here" Uiharu said making the roof of the building melt, and the sky snow.

"And now I'm a level 5 like sissy" Kuroko said trying her usual trick. But instead of zapping her Misaka... had allowed Kuroko to hug her. The teleporter had saved her by teleporting the bullets away before they had hit Mikoto. AND A MISSILE!!!

So as a reward for saving her and leveling up, she allowed Kuroko to hug her, "yeah, at least the people are free to live their lives. With out the fear of being kidnapped and forced to become stronger. They can become stronger on their own now, at their own pace where it's comfortable" the electromaster said rubbing Kuroko's head.