Wedding bells ring

In another dimension where the sky was a brilliant blue, and in the wind were multicolored flower petals. Almost dozens of people were in a large open field with a few rainbow colored Cherry blossoms surrounding an archway, and behind it were two rows of seats.

One row more than the other, and the archway itself, it was white and had a rose thorn like design. And at the top center of it, a circle with an hourglass symbol on the inside.

And inside that symbol was an odd symbol almost fairy like, the hourglass symbol had belonged to the Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe, now savior or the multiverse, of the Fairy Tail guild.

The fairy like symbol belonged to the Fairy Tail Guid itself, specifically a certain red haired girl. Erza Scarlet, soon to be in a few hours, Erza Scarlet Tennyson.

The bride in question was a few feet from the area inside a random structure. A dressing room to be exact, curtesy of Humatrix, she was smiling like no tomorrow. "I can't believe the is happening!" She said, "I can't stop smiling, it's actually starting to hurt" she said massaging her face.

"Hey Erza please keep still" Lucy said, who was trying to brush her hair, Irma and Hay Lin were also bthere trying to get her get the ruffles out of her dress. Nia had been present making Erza's bouquet.

"If you keep moving around like this we'll never get your dress to perfection" Hay Lin said. "Hey the girl is about to get married what'd you expect?" Irma said. The red head couldn't contain herself, "I'm sorry I'm just so happy!!!" She squealed.

Mikoto then walked in along with Shantae, "I have to say Erza you are one lucky woman" the electromaster said. "Yeah, as another Ben's girlfriend I feel very happy for you" the genie added.

"Thanks, I've actually been hoping for this day to come soon" Erza said, Mira then came in "and the day has finally come!!!" She squealed. "MIRA!!!" Erza yelped as the white haired maiden started putting on her make up.

As expected Erza was extremely beautiful, but she wasn't to keen on the whole make up assault. "Was that really necessary?" The bride asked, "sorry I'm just excited as you are today".

With Ben, he was currently checking himself in an ice mirror. "I finally did it, I had the guts to finally propose to Erza" Ben said fixing his tie. "Congrats man, though I think you've just gone and got a ticket to hell" Natsu said. Which earned him a punch to the face curtesy of Ben's Armadrillo fist.

Gray shook his head in disappointment, "say that again Natsu I dare you" Ben said in an angry voice. "Anyway, nice Ben, I'm happy for you. But now I lost a bet with Wakaba saying that you would chicken out if you went to propose to Erza" Gray said.

"WELL SORRY I'M IN LOVE" Ben said angrily, just then his brothers came over. "Hey man, nice job" Shantae Ben said, "totally" Spy Ben added, "that Erza you've got seems like a winner, do us a favor and don't lose her" UA Ben said.

"Not a problem, now where are Amber and Wendy?" Fairy 10 Ben asked looking around for his apprentice and sky dragon slayer.

The two were talking to Karen, Railgun Ben's apprentice, and Mari, Yona Ben's apprentice along with Yun. "So neither you have the Omnitrix?" Amber asked, they shook their heads. "Then how did you become Ben's apprentices?" Wendy asked, "I may not have the omnitrix but I do have the power of Ben's aliens?" Karen answered, then demonstrated by turning into ultimate humungosaur.