How they all got in that room

Inside a room a portal formed and nearly who knows how many people dropped out of it. "Ow!!!" "Hey what's... GAh!?!?!?!?!?" "Hey who's sitting on my leg!?" They all randomly blurted out pained cries. As each person fell out of the portal, then it closed.

One that got up first was the armored fairy queen Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, "what happened?" She asked. The next one who got up was a purple haired ninja, Nia, "funny I was going to ask the exact same thing" she said rubbing her head.

After that was a girl with purplish black hair with audio jack cables for ear lobes, Jiro Kyouko from My hero academia. "What did happen?", the black haired girl next to Jiro asked, Momo Yoayorozu.

Then a pink haired Boy, Natsu Dragneel was the next to get up, "where the hell are we?" He asked. Then was met face to face with a little girl with pink hair and a red hat. They both shot up and screamed "WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!?".

Just then Supirato jumped out and glared at Ruru "RURU!!!!" He yelled. Then used his puppetry strings to control Minase and make her vocalize towards her. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU MADE US GET SUCKED THROUGH A PORTAL!!!!" However the blast missed Ruru and hit Natsu instead. "Uh oh" Supirato chirped, mainly because he was double in for it.

"Ah!?!?!?! Who the!? where the!? What the!?" Blotch yelled, just then the blotch that was on a blonde girl in a red jump suit, Clover totally spies, heard him. "Hey wait a second your me!" He said, "well hello there handsome" the other Blotch said.

"Wait, if you have a blotch, then" Leviathan then saw Skurd on a girl with orange hair wearing a green jumpsuit and Streaks on a black haired girl with a yellow jumps suit, Sam and Alex totally spies.

"Wait if you have these little boogers" Clover said, "then you all must know Ben some how" Alex added.

"Ben, as in Ben Tennyson?" A girl with blonde hair holding keys, Lucy fairy tail, asked. "Who else" a girl with long pink hair and a rosary on her neck Moka Rosario + Vampire, said, "last thing I remember was him running into a portal" a kid with green hair, Midoriya My hero academia, said.

"Hey same with us, I can't believe Ben left us for death" A naked black haired man, Gray Fairy Tail, said when a little girl with Blonde hair, Amber, smacked him and yelled. "GRAY DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT BEN!!! And put on some clothes!!!!" She said.

"CRUD!!!!!" Gray exclaimed scrambling for his clothes while the nearby girls screamed.

(A/N: since this name thing is taking too long in just gonna say the names instead)

Irma then covered her eyes "OH MY EYES!!!! I CAN'T LOOK AWAY!!!! AND ITS BURNED IN!!" She screamed. "That's gonna be difficult to get out" Nia said, Yona and Mari had stood there pale at what they saw.

Bayonetta then jumped out, "ooh, wonder what happened here?" She asked, Jeanne then jumped next to her. "Who knows, bet Benjamin knows what's going on" the red witch said.

"Wow... so... ho" Mineta was about to say when Eijiro slammed his head down making him shut up. "Wait who are you?" Lucy asked, "well my name is Tatsumaki, class S hero tornado of terror" the green haired girl introduced herself.

"Saitama" the baldy said, "uh my name is Midoriya Izuku, hero hopeful of Class A-1 of UA" Izuku introduced. "I guess it was rude of us to just start asking what's going on without making proper introductions" Rachnera said standing up. Which made a lot of people, minus the Youkai Academy students and Kurusu household freak out.

"Something strange is going on" Happy said shuddering at the Arachne's intimidating appearance.

Later on they had all introduced themselves, but Erza, Mikoto, Rachnera, Koito, Nia, Momo, Jiro, Irma, Ridget, Ais, Leviathan, Kobeni, Shantae and Tatsumaki had a disagreement. "What do you mean you're Ben's girlfriend?" Erza asked the electromaster, "that is what I said, I. Am. Ben's. Girlfriend!" She replied.

"Impossible, me and Ben had fallen for one another in the dungeons" Ais said, "We know we agreed to put up with each other but you all is just going to far!" Momo and Kyouko yelled.

Alex, Amy, Yukari and Lucy were clinging to each other I fear "this isn't going to end well" the little witch said. "You know, it begs the question, why is it that we say that all of us are Ben's girlfriend, when we all met him a few days or months back. And it was after he entered our world and we all say he's at different ages" Rachnera said.

All the girls turned to the Arachne, thought for a moment, and Uiharu responded with "hey... miss Rachnera is right! We've known Ben for a while and didn't Professor Paradox say that he isn't only one Ben in the whole multiverse?" She asked.

"Hey you're right, the Paradox guy said that Ben had been split up into multiple Ben's and scattered through out the multiverse. So each of our Ben's is one of many" Shantae said. Erza then nodded "yes that has to explain some things, like how Irma said he's 14 while Bayonetta said he's 21".

"Not to mention why he's never told is about his previous girlfriends, or us, besides Julie, Kai and Ester" Kobeni said. "But how can we be sure though?" Irma asked, then they heard someone talking from one wall of the room.

Ledo went to the door and opened it slightly, then his eyes went wide, "guy's... you may want to see this" he said. Everyone looked through the portal to see the sixteen Ben's, each of theirs. "Woah, there are multiple Ben's in out there" Karen said and was pushed out of he way by Erza "multiple Ben's?!" She said before looking through the door to see all of her boy friend's "brothers".

All of Ben's girls looked through and then had either blushed, licked their lips, fainted, drooled or had a nose bleed. "Oh wow"  Kobeni had a strong blush, Nia was drooling, Tatsumaki licked her lips. "Please have some self control" Rachnera said sounding as if she was okay, when they all turned to her however, her nose was bleeding like no tomorrow.

"GAH RACHNERA!!!" Kimihito exclaimed giving her a tissue, "too... much... hot..." Erza said looking like she was going to explode. "I have someone to save" Fairy 10 Ben said putting his ring back into his pocket.

"I understand, also you may want to look into that room" Humatrix said pointing to the door they were behind. Mashiro flinched and they all went to back away. Erza in the other hand was too stunned to move, until Ben opened the door and saw them all.

"Uh..." all the Ben's said as they gazed upon their new worlds' friends and relationships.

"Finally you listened" Humatrix said to Professor Paradox, "I didn't get them" he said. "But I admit to leaving the portal open for them to go though and get sucked into" he said.