I thought... I lost you...

As the rain poured, the mega Ben had stood up, he felt the rain cool down the fighting spirit he had. Not permanently extinguish but only calm him down. He then flowed a soft emerald light and began to turn translucent.

Revealing every person he was composed of, from all the universes that his separate parts have been to. His humanoid form started to shorten and spread out as every part of him had floated down and taken their original forms. The last that were remaining were the sixteen Ben's still floating around.

Then they had landed on the ground, once the light had diminished everyone had opened their eyes. The looked around and saw that they had won, cheers and applause roared throughout the field.

The Ben's then looked for each of their girlfriends, "ERZA!!!" Fairy 10 Ben called out, he saw his brother's find theirs. But he couldn't find Erza, "Ben" a voice called out, and to him it was a very familiar one.

"ERZA!!!" He ran to the source, he passed a few people. Down a cleared area, he saw her, she had tears welling up in her eyes. His own started to water away, but he smiled and ran to her "ERZA!!!!" "BEN!!!"

The two had ran until they were both in each other's arms. Niether wanted to let go, they just stood in that position, "I... I thought I lost you forever!!" He whimpered.

"Never, no matter how dire it is, no matter who we are facing. My undying love for you, Ben Tennyson of Fairy Tail, shall keep us together no matter what" Erza said.

The two smiled, then looked around to see the whole Omni force, giving their own thumbs up. Smirks smiles and cheers, Humatrix then gave Ben his ring, Erza hadn't noticed, and winked.

Fairy 10 Ben nodded, then turned to face Erza "then, to keep us together forever and always" he kneeled down, and took Erza's hand. A few of the people around had gotten slightly confused.

Some had gotten an idea, and were shocked to see that it was about to be conifrmed. Then he took her gauntlet off, "Erza, we've been together for half a year, and let me say that being with you was the best time of my life. I love you Erza Scarlet, and I want to be with you forever, so please. Fulfill my wish and make me the happiest man in the world... no make me the happiest Ben 10 in the whole multiverse".

There were gasps, hopeful whispering, blushing and anticipated giggling, When Erza finally caught on... she couldn't believe it, it seemed to good to be happening. She bit her own lip to see if it was true... 'OW!!!!... its... it's real... this is really happening... I... I'm actually being...'

"And please marry me" he then showed her the ring he made, in the audience of the team. Everyone had cheered, Erza was stunned, first her life was turned around when she joined the fairy tail guild, then her heart was claimed by a man from another world. And after she had the semi best semi mortifying news of her life.

And now... she was being proposed to, by her beloved. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she smiled so brightly that Atomix's own energy was put to shame. "Y... Y... yes..." she said... then she said it again, "yes, yes yes yes, Yes a thousand times over again" Erza said hugging Ben.

"This is the greatest day of my life!!!!" She yelled, "mine too" Ben said. Just then a voice spoke "ah young love, always so beautiful, and that's coming from a galvan who lost his own love".

Everyone looked to the source, they saw Azmuth, sitting on Humatrix's shoulder. "Azmuth? What're you doing here?" All the Ben's asked, "wait that shrimp created the Omnitrix?" Natsu said, unfortunately for him Azmuth heard.

The so called shrimp jumped on his shoulder and grabbed a nerve point making Natsu's eyes bulge out and he fell back. "To answer your question, most of your old universe has been eradicated. Thanks to the Tom foolery of those low life's" he said pointing at the villains who were immobilized. "So I moved all the alien races from our world to the ones you Ben's now inhabit" he added.

"Wait so what happens to us if that universe is gone?" Shantae Ben asked, "nothing, you have already integrated with your new worlds rather nicely. So you aren't reliant on your old world to sustain your life force" Azmuth said.

"And I'll be retrieving these" Humatrix said grabbing multiple orbs of emerald energy then tapped all of them. And out came newly created Ben Tennysons, "hey what's going on?" One asked. "Where am I?", "what happened to Malgax?" They all asked.

"Relax, I'll explain... but first, Ben aren't you going to put that ring on that new wife of your's" Humatrix called out. The two had blinked then looked at each other.

Then smiled, Ben then put the ring he made on her finger, "if you look inside it, there's and inscription" he said. Erza lifted the ring up and it read...

"for
You and only you, my heart will belong to no one else besides the red haired angel I fell in love with. Even if she is slightly anger prone I will never stop loving you"

Her cheeks grew bright red, then she smiled and hugged Ben again, "thank you Ben" she said in complete happiness.

"So when do you want the wedding?" Humatrix asked, "do you want to have it now? Or wait till we get back to Fiore?" Ben asked Erza.

"I'm afraid that option is unavailable" Professor Paradox said, "huh why?" UA Ben asked. "The problem with that is, when the portal on Tenrou island began to close, it wasn't closed fast enough. Meaning that it's still opened trapped in time, some how a spell was casted that saved the island from Acnologia, and kept everything the same way it was for seven years." He explained.

"Seven years?!" Everyone yelled, "don't worry seven years is actually two months and two weeks here" Humatrix explained. "And for those other universes, two months and two weeks is basically an hour and seven minutes in your worlds".

"Well when do you want to have it then?" Ben asked, "five days from now" Erza said.

"Wish shall be granted ma'am" Humatrix said, "now go to your quarters and get some shut eye. Believe me you're gonna need it" he added.