Them!!!

The base was now being invaded by numerous of minions, Humatrix then hit a button to transport them all to an empty dimension where there was nothing but a field. "This empty space we were in would've ended you by making contact, so to be safe I've transported you all to here, where it's safe for you to fight" he said.

The enemies then attacked, Natsu charged forward towards Aggregor's robots. Then got half of them with a fire dragon brilliant flame, Sam Alex and Clover then rushed forward. Then used Skurd, Streaks and Blotch to destroy the rest with Armadrillo and Diamond Head arms.

Gajeel had made helmets for everyone using his iron dragon slayer magic, as a suggestion by one of the Ben's saying the Lucubra can't stand metal. Levy and him then rushed forward, she made the word cage appear and trapped all the Lucubra in cages. Then Gajeel blasted them with his iron dragon roar, which had managed to hurt and even poison the Lucubra.

Eon's soldiers went to lash at Leviathan, only for her to go into her evolved form and blast them all with a powerful water shot. Then Amber and Wendy appeared behind them, Amber requipped into her Big Chill armor while Wendy powered up her sky dragon roar.

This combined attack along with Leviathan's water had resulted in all the soldiers being frozen in ice. With Ledo he was currently using his energy blade to cut down some of Vilgax's drones, alongside him was Centorea using her sword to slash through them as well.

Rachnera had also been nearby tying up a few enemies in her webs and had even crushed them by pulling hard on her strings... the material being stronger than steel. Benio and Kobeni then charged in some armored suits Humatrix gave them that contained all of Ben's abilities. "Time to stop you all once and for all" the pink haired fiancé yelled blasting the drones with NRG's radiation blasts. Benio had been stomping on one and a Lucubra yelling "NO ONE HURTS MY KOBENI!!!!".

Above the field in the Chimerian Hammer, Vilgax's ship, the six villain in question were watching the four's henchmen getting defeated left an right. "Well, Aggregor was right" Eon said, "its not a good idea to let your henchmen do a job only you can do" Aggregor said. "Now this is why I don't mind getting my hands dirty", "don't have henchmen, just need me" Matruant said as more of himself had been watching.

"Indeed, tearing Tennyson apart with our bare hands will be an enjoyable feat indeed" Malware said. "I don't even care about the Omnitrix, So long as Ben is destroyed" Vilgax said as his eyes closed red.

Saitama had been running around killing Lucubras left and right when he saw something fall into the field. He ran back to tell everyone "hey guys" he said the pointed to the sky. The other had looked up to see the Chimerian Hammer, Ben's fists clenched, remembering that, that ship was at earth when he arrived to see his home as an apocalypse.

"Well, they must be up there, let's take them down then shall we?" Tatsumaki said, then pointed her finger down. Vilgax's ship had then been surrounded by a green aura and lurched down.

Inside "GAH!?!? What happened?" Maltruant exclaimed, "it's seems there's more than Tennyson down there. One in particular must be pulling us down" Vilgax said.

The ship then landed, the Ben's then turned full into Omni and used Jury Rig's powers to dismantle all the ship. And break almost every part so it couldn't be used.

"Thankfully that ship can't hurt anyone anymore" they all said, then out of now where the scrap heap had bursted. And the five of the six villains had emerged, Diagon had slowly flown down. Hit giant face could easily be seen from the sky, "D... D... Diagon..." Hestia and Loki shuddered in fear...