Finally leaving

In the main part of the base, All the Ben's and their friends from their new universes, had packed up and are about to leave. Well, they were ready to leave at least, they didn't pack so.

But Humatrix was nice enough to give them compensation for the trouble he caused by bringing them here. "Again thank you for saving the multiverse" he said the them all.

"No it's okay, all in a hero's work" Fairy 10 Ben said, "besides, thanks to this whole little event, me and Ben have finally connected" Erza said hugging him from behind. "I suppose that's true" Humatrix said, Lucy then looked to the new couple.

Then noticed something odd, specifically on Erza, for some reason she looked a lot bigger than she appeared after the battle. To be precise her belly, "hey Erza, I think you may want to consider cutting down on the Strawberry cheesecake" she advised.

The red head looked to her, "and why is that?" She asked, Happy finally took notice and giggled. "Well Erza, maybe its because you're starting to get a little beefy" he chuckled. She blushed and went red with anger, "I got him honey you relax" Ben said calming her down. Then he kicked Happy right into a wall.

"Anyway, yes we will be cutting back on a few foods" Fairy 10 Ben said, then turned to his new wife. "Right Erza?" He asked, "right" she said, "hey where's Azmuth?" Haruhiko asked.

"Down here!"(x16)

Everyone looked down to see sixteen Azmuths on the floor in front of them. "Uh... Azmuth?" UA Ben said confused, "I used the same method that split Ben apart and used it on myself. In order to accompany Ben to his new worlds" they explained.

"You want to live on different worlds?" The Ben's asked, "I think it'd be a great learning experience, plus I heard from Gramps over there that his world has magic. I would like to see what applications it has" the Galvan going with Fairy 10 Ben said.

"And the abnormal solar activity that made all earth go under water is a topic of study" the one going with Gargantia Ben said jumping on his shoulder. "And an earth with uniquely evolved humans who actually accept their anomalies. A study session I believe is in order" The Azmuth with UA Ben said.

Kobeni then looked at an Azmuth next to her, "you?" She inquired, "I'll be blunt I've decided to have a vacation and take a load off from all the intense work I do. And well, know what it's like to relax" he answered.

"An Azmuth that doesn't want to work, okay that is scary" Engaged Ben commented. The Galvan in question just scoffed, "well it seems like you're all set, just need one thing to do" Humatrix said.

"And that would be?", everyone got their answer when all the new Ben's came out of a room. "To set them off into their new worlds" Humatrix answered.

"So where will we be going to?" One of them asked, "any part of the multiverse" Paradox answered as new portals opened. Each leading to a different world "cool" they all said.

"So looks like this is goodbye for now" the first Ben's or Alpha Ben's said, "yeah for now at least. Until I need assistance again" the ultimate life form said."Oh" the matrixian then took out several small rock like objects with his symbol. "If you're ever in a pickle or just need a little pizzazz. Don't be afraid to call" he said giving each of the alpha Ben's one.

"Also thanks for encouraging us to train before we left" Midoriya said, the UA students were back in their hero costumes. "And for that advice you have Ben, now I bet we're sure those villains won't stand a chance" Uraraka said.

"Be safe" Humatrix greeted before all but Erza and Fairy 10 Ben left. "You two going to surprise the guild with the newcomers?" He asked the newly weds. They smirked and nodded, "well see you around".

Once everyone left Humatrix sat back at the main control center of the base, "ah... good to be back on control... but I better look for anymore of these" he said remembering the device Vilgax had to keep him out.

When he checked no other devices were in the universe, but there was a strange anomaly. And it was right near the original Ben's universe, "huh what's this?".

Looking at it carefully he saw it wasn't near the universe, it was the universe, since it was dying out the old multiverse which Ben lived in was going to implode. And once it did, the explosion caused a Big Bang, the result was a newly created multiverse branch.

"Woah" he said then looked at the sector, observing it carefully Humatrix discovered that the new universes contained in it had all been Ben 10 universes. Along with some others that were starting to cross with it creating more and more.

He smiled, then picked up a phone that was in the base "Hey Mark" he said when the person on the other side answered. "Care to make a new discover on the multiverse and cross timelines? Because I've seen something that you never seen everyday".

The next generation of Omni Ben 10 and other Ben's had now started.

All credit for characters goes to Man of Action and all respective owners of each show, anime and video game.

OC characters such as Karen, Nia, Mari, and Amber and the OC aliens Omni and Predator. The credit for them goes to yours truly for they are my characters.

Characters like Supuraito and Iwa, the credit go to Flamewarrior11 .

The music, images and video clips in this book also go to each show, Anime, Game or music artist respectively.

Self drawn Images belong to me, please check out my account on DeviantArt.

Please like and enjoy the books as they will continue. Sorry for spoiling the books for you.

Please enjoy the rest of the song