The final act

Before Daeoggregor could blast Ben his head started to have red fissures, once the cracks became severe it erupted in blue lightning. "WHAT!?!?!?!" The hybrid screamed in confusion, "hey, it's like when I got feedback back... wait... no way!!" Ben watched as multiple figures started to crawl out of Maltrugax's head.

All of which were conductoids, but they had something familiar about them, "wait is that!?" Haruhiko exclaimed, "no way!!!" Natsu yelled in happiness. "It can't be!!" "Is it really".

"Hey everybody" the one in the middle said, she had black skin like any conductoid but had more head tendrils. In addition the uniform she wore was red and she had an Omnitrix on her mid section. "Did you miss us?", all the conductoids were the girls, who have seemed to get omnitrixes.

"No way!!!" The monster then raised their left hand and went to smash them. They jumped off and landed next to each of their Ben's. Then turned back, "Erza, I... I thought I'd never see you agai..." fairy 10 Ben was cut off when Erza kissed him. "Ben I'm sorry, even if I don't deserve you I beg you to take me back" she said.

"As I said, Erza I will always stay by your side" he replied, they hugged until Maltrugax recovered. "So you managed to escape, no matter, even with more omnitrixes, nothing will be able to stand in our way" he roared.

Then blasted them with his energy blast.

It made contact, but when the dust was starting to clear a voice spoke, "you know for the combination of six of my most powerful enemies you aren't that bright". Out of the smoke was a tall entity made from emerald green life energy. It was a giant Ben Tennyson, only it had Natsu's scarf around his waist, the fairy tail emblem under the Omnitrix, his guardian symbols on his hands. His hands themselves appeared similar to Rachnera's with some feathers on them.

He had a long draconic tail, he had Bayonetta Ben's plate thing on his mid section also. The back of his head had a long Pony tail similar to Shantae's, on his back were two sets of wings. One set angelic the other demonic, "nice try You six" he said walking towards them.

"But I've grown stronger than I was since our last encounter, and I'm not alone either. You wanted to destroy all Ben Tennysons, well lets see what happens when you take us all on at once. Plus the rest of us" the giant Ben then charged the abomination. The jumped and drop kicked him in the chest.

"No... No NO NO!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!! ONLY A FOOL WOULD HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CHALLENGE US!!!!" Daeoggregor screamed, "well it definitely takes one to know one" Ben said. "BUT WHY ARE YOU WINNING!?!?!!!!" They launched another blast, only for the mega Ben to blast fire "FIRE DRAGON ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!"

The monster sized bad guy was knocked back a fair distance, "Break Break Break Break, Break into the tune of creation. Tune Tune Tune Tune, Tunnel of Flames" he then vocalized and emitted glowing sound waves that trapped Maltrugax and burned him. The pony tail in the back of his head then whipped The monster, then his arm charged up with energy. "5% DETROIT!!!!! SSSMMMMAAAAAAAAAASSSSHH!!!!!!!!!!".

The abomination was knocked back yet again, the Mega Ben then jumped up above him. Reeled his leg back "KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!!!" And kicked Maltrugax straight in the side of his head, then between the legs. Aggregor is made from Kevin's DNA and Eon is an alternate version of Ben ... they were still technically human so yeah...

"RAILGUN!!!!!!!!" The mega Ben then shot the mega villain with a powerful beam of concentrated electricity.

"How... how is this possible?" The creature asked getting up, "simple you're not fighting the old Ben 10 anymore. Now you're fighting the absolute ULTIMATE BEN!!!!!!!!" Ultimate Ben said.

IRON DRAGON HARD FIST/WHITE DRAGON CLAW SLASH/SKY DRAGON ROAR/THRASHING PHANTOM REVEAL YOURSELF/GENIE RAGE/EXPLOSION/ZERO GRAV ATTACK/SUPER FREEZING ARROWS/DIAMOND SMASHER/ULTIMATE PUNCH/SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS PUNCH/INCINERATE/WATER BLAST/HELL FIRE/AX HAND/HEAVENS WHEEL SCATTER PETALS

At that moment Maltrugax, in a last desperate attempt, had thrusted his hand into the ground and started to absorb it. Getting bigger and bigger, in addition winds started to swirl and the sky darkened.

"WE WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU AGAIN!!!!!" They screamed, the clouds that cloaked the sky then turned into a storm. Basically they're now stuck in the eye of a hurricane.

"I gotta find a way to stop this creep" Ultimate Ben grunted trying to keep his ground. 'Come on, there has to be a way to stop these guys, I've stopped them once before!! What's making them so strong!?'.

The hero had looked at the monster, then spotted something, it was the device that merged them together. It was sputtering out of control, his eyes then widened 'that's it!'.

The ultimate then jumped into the wind and rode the current until he was right above Daeoggregor. Then fell downwards and slammed the creature on the head, then retreated. "You've taken quite beating, but let's see what happens when we really turn the power on" Ben quipped.

Out of no where multiple Ultimate Ben's appeared, and then started to emit an extremely powerful energy. There were Ten extra Ben's in total and each was giving off enough power to keep earth going for a whole century. The extras then used Bloxx and Upgrade's powers to amalgamate together until they turned into a large sphere with three connectors on it.

"Every dog has his day, and looks like today is yours" the original Ultimate Ben then grew FeedBack's tendrils and grew his plug in on the end of his tail. Then stuck them into the connector ports, "NO!!!!" Daeoggregor Maltrugax tried to make a break for it when they were caught by near indestructible spider webs. "Where do you think your going?".

Try as it did, the monstrosity couldn't break free, but had managed to get to arm loose. "CURSE YOU BEN TENNYSON!!!!!!!!!" He then shot a red beam at the ultimate. Once Ben had charged up, the copies had then turned into energy and were absorbed as well.

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ben then blasted a powerful emerald green energy beam.

The two blasts had collided but the green energy had pierced through the red and successfully hit the villain. "NO!!!!!!!!!!" Other than the villain it also hit the machine used to merge them.

A bright flash later, the air had turned cold, all that was left of the battle was a giant Ben panting in exhaustion. And on the ground where the evil entity stood, were the villains themselves, having been separated.

Humatrix then finally teleported into the field, "so that's what did it" he said then took something off Vilgax "it prevents multiverse governing beings like me from interfering" he said. Then looked up at the sky, "looks like the battle is finally over, Ben has proven that good" he then looks at the villains.

"Shall always triumph over evil" then out of no where had felt something drop on his head. Looking up Humatrix saw that the sky was raining, it wasn't hard but is had actually felt... good... the water felt very soothing...

He smiled then sighed "ironically this world has just the oddest habit to match certain moods of future events". He then spotted Ben's right and picked it up. "He's going to need this" he Ais before throwing a net on the bad guys.