We need an army, but, Are we worth fighting for?

About now, Humatrix had too explain the situation to the other individuals who had came through and arrived at this base as well. Including why he had to bring in the Ben's, reason being because of his old enemies making a come back.

Maltruant, a chronosapien like clockwork, he once tried to create his own Big Bang and remake the universe in his image.

Eon, another version of Ben 10,000, from a negative universe where Ben was evil. He was fighting a heroic vilgax and had transferred Clockwork's powers into him when he destroyed the Omnitrix. And he then traveled multiverse finding Ben Tennysons and stealing their energy. He has clockwork's powers such as time manipulation, time energy blasts, and eternal life.

Aggregor, an artificially created osmosian made from Kevin's DNA created by the leader of the rooters Servantis. So he can copy Kevin's absorption powers, however he is inexperienced at using them and relied on a spear to fight. A possible theory is that because he was a badly manufactured clone his absorption powers have an effect on his body. Say if he absorbs Matter and anything else without his spear he rapidly starts aging or his body decomposes. It's only a theory though...

Malware, a mutant version of Upgrade's species, instead of merging with technology. Malware can absorb and consume it allowing the tech he merges with to become him. His touch is deadly to other Galvanic Mechamorphs and technology, the slightest bit of physical contact can turn it to dust. And like his touch, Malware is mentally unstable and can reasonably be considered a psychopath. He is even able to absorb non metallic items such as a planet as seen in the Omniverse episodes showdown 1&2 when he became Galvan B and then tried to merge with Galvan Prime.

Diagon, the second worst of these guys, he is a giant intergalactic space demon made completely out of power and energy. He controls creatures called the  Lucubra that appear as odd blob like creatures shaped like lizards. He uses them to devour the minds of victims and controls them. He has numerous abilities one that allowed him to take over and nearly destroy numerous dimensions and planets. Explains how Hestia and the other goddesses knew about him. And how he was defeated by Ben, along with Ledo's old team of soldiers looking, Lucy's celestial spirits and etc. he was absorbed by vilgax and he took his place as the Diagon.

And the worst of all Ben's enemies.

Vilgax, according to his aliases, he's known as the most dangerous being in the universe and the conquered of 10 worlds. He's dangerous, ruthless and power hungry, in addition he's willing to take the lives of numerous individuals to complete his goals. One being taking the powers of Ultimo of the galactic enforcers. Not to mention, has a long standing record of getting his butt kicked by the Tennyson family. Ironically for such a monster he care's a lot for his people of his homeworld oddly named Vilgaxia. He has tried numerous attempts to get Ben's Omnitrix, but hadn't had any luck thank goodness. He had become insane and fixated on having it no matter what, even as going so far as to wear a suit made from Malware's remains to defeat Ben.

"So in short, Ben may be able to handle one of them, but all of them may be too much" Humatrix said. "I actually ran it in a simulation but it resulted in well, you don't want to know" he added. He was still explaining to the other non Ben characters why he needed to pull Ben away along with them.

"But sixteen Ben's aren't enough?" Sam said, "we also ran that in a simulation" Paradox added, "ended worse" Humatrix said. "As to why we thought Ben couldn't just multiply himself, this enemies know all of his tricks and powers. So I decided to find a Ben or rather numerous Ben's that had the same powers but had developed abilities unique to the other Ben's in the universe" the Matrixians explained.