We are worth fighting for

Inside an endless void within Daeoggregor Maltrugax, the girls had been floating around. Narrowly avoiding the red energy from the beast who swallowed them.

Erza had weakly opened her eyes, and they had widened in horror, "oh this is just perfect" a voice yelled angrily. The one in question had been Tatsumaki, "this is exactly how I wanted to spend six months!!!" She yelled.

"You think you're the only one suffering?" Irma asked, "yeah thanks to this beast we're never going to be able to see our family ever again" Mikoto said sorrowfully. Shantae then spoke up "and Ben, we may have done the ultimate sacrifice to save him... but I... I miss him..." she said.

"Don't we all" Bayonetta said, "at first, I thought Benjamin was someone who was pushed away or used his abilities for personal gain" she added. "But, he showed me that he was a true hero, he risked his life to save me even if it meant losing his own... ha... now I know how he felt on Jubileus' eye trying to break me out".

"You're not the only one, Ben gave me a major reality check" Tatsumaki said, "and made me remember why I became the hero I am". Irma then spoke up, "you know the funny part is, when I first met Ben he seemed to be the type who's always so serious" she then giggled.

"But when we started cracking jokes together, I knew he was the one for me", "if anything, Ben seemed like the kind of guy who was a great person. And not only that, but someone you wanted by your side" Mikoto said. Uiharu who was floating near her nodded.

Jiro and Momo then raised their hands, "if we're saying why we had felt attracted to Ben well... for one thing, he's pretty good looking. But what I really like about him is that he's so dedicated" the audio jack ear confessed. "Yes, and on the first day at UA he saved us" Momo added, "at first, I didn't want to date Ben because of an arrangement my family and his adopted family made. But, after getting to know him, I couldn't deny that I like him" Kobeni said.

"Ben was the only human who didn't fear us for being monsters" Moka, Kurumu, Mizore and Flare said. Tatsumaki then looked to Minase, "what about you earphones?" She asked. "Well, I only saw him as a friend and partner, but on one job we went on he protected me when I couldn't use my powers. And after that job we hung out more, eventually it lead to me and him dating" Koito admitted blushing.

"Both me and Ben have so many things in common, were both strong, keep calm in danger, and are very rational a lot of times. Plus, there was that one incident which ignited me to lean towards him" Leviathan said. Then gave a hearty blush, "that involved me and him ending up in the same hot spring" she said.

"He's kind, brave" Alex listed, "smart, ingenuity" Sam added, "not to mention easy around the eyes. And because he stands by us even weakened to the point where he can't stand. He's the total package" Clover said. "Ben's determination, he makes a point to keep everyone he can safe and never gives up".

Nia added with "he accepted me and gave a chance when no one else did", "Ben's always so fun, and I can't think of a time when he never left my side" Shantae said giving a sad laugh. "He was willing to experience the pain I felt, and had comforted me when I needed a shoulder to cry on" Rachnera said.

"The first time I felt weak, he was there to save me" Ais confessed, "everything", they all turned to see Erza. She had her knees pulled close to her chin, "I love everything about him, but I couldn't trust him enough when he left us on Tenrou island, and I wouldn't even hear him out. I still love him despite what I said, even if I don't deserve to have him love me back" she said crying.

"What do you mean you don't deserve it?" Irma asked, "yeah, you had felt sick the whole time we were here" Moka said, "yet when he needed it most, you came to aid him" Bayonetta added. "And when you said that, it takes guts, and believe me I know guts despite having mind powers" Tatsumaki said.

"Indeed, it took a long time for me to realize it, but when I admitted to Ben I liked him I made sure the world could hear me" Leviathan then put on a determined face. "Yes, besides you have the courage to embrace the love you and your Ben share" Ridget said. While Minase nodded, "pulls you've been with him longer than us" Kyouko said.

Then they all heard rumbling, a small window opened to reveal Fairy 10 Ben beating Daeoggregor Maltrugax down to a pulp. "RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Hey isn't that your Ben? I can tell because he's got that mark you've got" Tatsumaki stated. "You... you killed my Erza!!! You are going to pay!!!" Ben roared blasting him with an eye beam.

"Even if he thinks we're gone, he's avenging us" Uiharu said, "even after I said such a horrible thing. He's doing it for me" Erza said crying, "I... I CANT TAKE IT!!!" She screamed and started to glow green. Then everyone started erupting a green color, and not just any green, but the same emerald shade that their loved ones have.

"Prepare for the worst pain ever felt you six, because..." then on each of their chest sprouted a metal badge. It then grew a green screen in the shape of an hour glass and flowed brilliantly. "No one will keep us from Ben" they all yelled and then started to change.

'And you will certainly not keep an expecting father from his children!!!'

Outside the creature, the Ben's had been pinned down by Maltrugax "enough is enough Tennysons, its over, we've been beaten by you for the last time. No longer shall we or anyone else have their plans foiled by a mere human".

He then pointed his cannon arm towards Ben, "if you think... this'll keep us down..." the Ben's struggled to get out from under. "Nice try" the monster's Cannon arm then charged up, then something unexpected happened.

In the base Humatrix had saw, then smiled, "the end of this battle is about to come to an end" he said as a bright flash occurred.