Chapter 11: The Training Game

After being hurled against a wall Jack had decided the best thing to do was have a group meeting. He had wanted to meet at the skating rink but because of the whole Pitch situation last time they were there the group had decided against it. After a lot of disagreements about where we should go, we finally landed on the decision of Elsa's house mostly because it was the cleanest of all of ours and because it had a trampoline in the backyard. After they all arrived at the house they had been led out back and all took cross legged sitting positions on the trampoline.

"Okay so as you've probably all heard, me being the self- destructive person I am have decided to throw myself against a wall according to pretty much half the school."

Merida had started to giggle, when Rapunzel hit her on the arm and glared at her. She then turned back to Jack and smiled.

"Well what you heard was wrong, I know it seems crazy but it was principal Pitch. He had used telekinesis or something." Jack glanced around at the group trying to decipher whether or not they believed him or want to toss him into an insane asylum.
" I believe you there's definitely something going on with him. Not only is he creepy but he's also gives of this nightmarish shadow." Hiccup said.
"Yea I agree! He gives me the shivers and not in a good way." Rapunzal declared while demonstrating a shiver.
"Okay so we were all called here to talk about our feelings, this sounds very beautiful but I think I should be going."
"Mer, you can't just leave. We need you! You are definitely the brains of the operation."  Elsa had called out.

"I'm listening." She turned back with a smile on her face, clearly taking the bait.

"We need to come up with a plan that will distract Pitch long enough so that we can sneak into his office and scope things out. I definitely think he's hiding something in there." Jack stated.

For a few minutes everyone went silent. When Merida finally came up with the perfect plan. They whispered among themselves just in case someone was hiding in the bushes or in the neighbours yard. They all agreed on the plan and Jack was a little bit giddy. He was glad to have such a reliable group of friends. Not even two seconds later Punzie got up and started to jump leaving the rest of us stuck bouncing in a cross legged position. We all started giggling and almost forgot about the crazy plan we would be executing the next day. Everything was perfect. Maybe a little too perfect ...