Chapter 9: Icy Discovery

Jacks pov
When I asked her about hanging out after school i wasn't entirely sure what would come out of it, I mean I knew that we would eventually end up getting work done but I expected the conversation to flow. Rather then to have it feel completely forced and awkward. It was as if her mind had been drifting away from this conversation and I was practically all alone. When we made it to her house I was really excited about it. During the walk she mentioned her sister Anna, and maybe if Anna was there the conversation between us would get a little less awkward. I never actually talked to her but what I heard about her made her seem like she would be good company.

"Anna I'm home!" Elsa yelled as she unlocked the door. But there was no answer meaning she probably wasn't home yet.

When she opened the door jack was greeted with a stunning home. This house had everything and was pleasing to the eye. The walls were decorated with paintings and pictures of snow, it seemed as if everyone in her family had an attachment to winter. Jack loved winter, so he found the decorations very welcoming.

Elsa motioned her hand to the 3rd door on the left which I assumed was her room. We sat there for a couple minutes in silence before I finally decided that I would ask her what's wrong.

"You seem a bit upset does it have anything to do with what happened in the cafe today. cause I know that they probably didn't mean, what they said. They were probably just having a bad day or something."

" if I'm being completely honest yea that conversation bugged me a little, it's not like it's a skill you can learn to control over night. It's a lot more difficult then you'd think." Elsa said looking as if she was about to cry of frustration.

" Tell me about it." Jack muttered realizing that he probably shouldn't have said that. Oh well to late to turn back now.

"What would you know about the difficulty of having ice powers it's not like you have any."

"Actually... I was trying to tell you guys at lunch today but the conversation got a little out of hand and I wasn't quite sure how they'd react, but yea yesterday I found out that I have ice powers too."

" No way are you just joking with me?" She said in disbelief that something this rare would just appear twice in the same week.

"Okay fine if u don't believe me I'll show you."

Jack pulled a wooden frost covered stick out of his bag.

"Wait a minute you carry a random stick with you in your backpack what on earth would you need that for." She started to giggle at the thought of him bringing that every where he went.

"Don't make fun of me this is a very serious matter." Jack said trying to hold back that laughter he could feel was about to burst out, he could only imagine how weird it must have looked to see him pull a random stick out of his bag.

He pointed the beautiful icy surfaced staff toward her window only to have a stream of frost slowly flow down and out of the tiny crevice in the corner of the window allowing it to cover the outside as well.

Elsa was amazed at how well it seemed he has control of his powers that he had only for a day. Eventually they ended up working on the project, but unlike the walk there it was without any awkward moments.

Jack couldn't help but wonder if the ice powers had anything to do with the connection he felt with Elsa or if it was something deeper that they would eventually have to uncover.....

Update...
I am so sorry it took me so long to update, but I have Finally written another chapter, please feel free to leave comments and opinions. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and then many more to come.

Thank you for reading!!!!