Chapter 2: Acquaintances

Elsa pov
As I entered the classroom all I could think about was Jack. When I sat down my two best friends in the whole world walked in Rapunzel and Merida , they sat in the seats right next to me but I didn't say a word all could think of is him and I have no idea why did I see him somewhere is he a past friend I feel connected to him in a way even I don't understand .

"Elsa ELSA" Rapunzel yelled at me .

"yes, Punzie" I replied, slowly regathering my thoughts.

"Class is over it's time to go to music ,are you ok?" Punzie inquired, curious as to why Elsa looked so dazed.

"Yea I think so. Honestly, I kinda just dozed off. I don't know what came over me."

"Well thank god that's over. For a second I thought We lost you." Rapunzel said.

"Let's go miss star shine it's time for your solo." Merida said, laughing as she grabbed my arm and led me out of the classroom.

Then I remembered Jack. I quickly ran back to the class to get Jack but he had already left .

Jacks pov

I can't believe she left without me. I guess I'll have to navigate my own way through this hell hole.

When I turned the corner I bumped into a guy named Hiccup at least that's what it said on his books.

"Sorry, it was my fault I kinda got lost in my thoughts." I said, I was so focused on my schedule and the room numbers. I didn't even notice him.

"its fine. I'm Hiccup by the way." He said.

"Jack, Jack Frost".

"Are you lost or are you just wondering the halls." He asked.

"I'm just looking for the music room by any chance would you know where that is."

"Around the corner, first door on the left you won't miss it." Hiccup replied.

"Thanks." I walked away feeling that he would be important. I have no idea what for but I will probably figure that out soon enough.