Chapter 5

Jacks pov
"Hey Elsa can you pass me the frog?" I asked

By the time I lifted up my head from my notes she was already running out of the class. When Merida and punzie asked me what happened I shrugged and sadly replied "I don't know,let me know if she's ok after you talked to her."

"Actually we are hanging out after school if you want to come meet us outside."

Elsa's Pov
What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? This has never happened before why now?
She thought as she moped through the hallways.

"What's wrong Elsa" I hear a strange raspy voice call out. I turned to see mr. Black.

"Come to my office we should talk."

As we walked to his office he sat down in the chair next which made me uncomfortable .

I sat there silently as he asked me questions.

"Are you ok?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Who did this to you? "
"Is it a family problem?"

I looked up at him with teary eyes. As the tears dropped he caressed my cheek for longer then he should of and wiped the tears away.

I pulled away saying that I'm going to be late for class and I walked out of the office slowly praying he wouldn't call me back.

Pitch's pov

I looked Elsa up and down as she walked out of the office with her hips swaying side to side so seductively. Such an alluring creature with crystal blue eyes, pink plump lips, beautiful platinum blond hair and with curves in the right places, she's so exquisite.

I wonder what she's hiding, and hopefully the odds will be in my favour.