Chapter 3

Jacks pov

It feels as if this day is going to go on forever it's only lunch but it feels like it's been 7 hours since I left my first class .

As I walk into the cafeteria I looked for a place to sit I see Elsa with her two friends I was yet to talk to, but I also saw Hiccup both of the only people I've met are at separate tables but then I thought of a way I could sit I both Elsa and Hiccup and the two I do not know.

I walked over to Hiccup and he looked at at me with a wierd look on his face in my opinion he looked constipated but according to him that was his confused face . I started dragging him over to the girls table and we took a seat at first it was awkward but then ...

Principal Black "how are you today" Elsa said hoping he wouldn't see through her fake smile. "I came over here to see my new student, welcome to Arendalle High I trust that your having a good first day and are making some new friends" he said. "Actually yea everything is great so far"."what a weird bunch you guys are how'd you guys meet" he said.

"Classes and hallways" I said awkwardly.

"Well welcome and feel free to call me by my first and last name Pitch black" he said laughing

I never quite understood why he did that but thats a problem for a different day