Chapter 4

Jacks Pov
After lunch I asked Hiccup if he could give me directions to science class cause he seemed to be really good at that.

"There is two science classrooms, what teacher do you have"he replied

"I think it's Mrs.Morgan's class."

"Oh Mrs Morgan um yea her class is right beside the frog sanctuary around the corner"he said worriedly.

"You guys have frog sanctuary jeez this school is cool and why'd you say it like that."

"Like what I didn't say it like anything." Hiccup replied quickly hoping he didn't notice his voice crack.

"What is it Hiccup?" said Jack

"It's just that she's more of the hands on person."

"Ewwwww she touches up students."

"Ewww Not like that gross no like no virtual frog dissecting it's the real deal." Hiccup said with a grossed out face

"Oh yuck well I guess wish me luck" I said running hoping I wouldn't be late.

But Mr.Black caught me running in the halls and he called me to his office.

"Oh hi Jack, Anyways I'm pretty sure you know why I called you in here." Mr. Black said

"Actually I think so"

"Well I called you in here to tell you that if you would like to continue at this school you should hang out with a better crowd there records are filled with trouble wouldn't want that to happen to you would ya?" He says with his British standing out.

"No sir".I reply rolling my eyes

"Good so I think we've come to an understanding than."

"I think we have."
I left the office wondering what Elsa did to get her name on the record is she a bad ass or a girly girl, she seems so sweet. When I entered the class I saw Elsa sitting in the front row sitting beside Merida.

Elsa's pov
Oh there is Jack, I wonder why he was so late as soon as we had caught eye contact I asked Merida to sit with punzie so I could be Jack's lab partner. She walked away looking a little upset but she'll get over it . I waved to Jack to tell him to come sit with me.

"Hey Jack" I say all perky.

"Hi" he replies as his cheeks start to blush deep pink.

"Well I guess we're partners" he replies in a awkward tone.

After the assignment is given out they both reach for the gloves at the same time and touch each other's hands and a chill passes through both of there body's.

Did he feel that to? Or was it just me. I went to go grab the frog but it instantly froze.

'Did I do that did I kill it?More importantly does he think I'm a freak.'

TO BE CONTINUED...