Telling His Family

Your POV:

Harry had proposed to you yesterday and you couldn't wait to tell his family. You and his mom and sister, Gemma were incredibly close already. This morning you and Harry had called Anne and asked if you could come over for lunch. After preparing a tray of cookies to bring you and Harry left for his moms house.

"You nervous to tell them Haz?" You glanced over at Harry as he turned on to his mom's street.

"Not at all, they already love you" He picked up your hand and placed a kiss to it.

"Y/N! Harry! We missed you two!" Anne squealed with excitment as she pulled you into a hug when she opened the door.

"We missed you too mum, Is Gem here yet?" Harry asked as the two of you walked into the kitchen.

"I'm right here Har" Gemma was standing in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hi Y/N!" She said when she saw you and ran over to hug you. 

"Hey Gem, how are you?" You asked as you pulled back from the hug.

"I'm good but I've missed you. My silly little brother keeps you all too himself and I never get to see you" Gemma joked. 

"I'm here too Gem. And yes I keep her all to myself" Harry said as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pressed a kiss to your temple. 

"Well we should get together some time soon" You said as you leaned against Harry. "Oh, I brought you some cookies, their my moms recipie" You said as you handed the tray to Anne.

"Excuse me, what is that?" Gemma said with a shocked face as she stared at your hand. 

"That is what we came to talk to you about..." Harry said with a smile across his face. "I proposed to Y/N last night and..." You cut Harry off with your excitement. 

"I said yes!" You squealed as Anne and Gemma rushed over to you. 

"Oh my goodness! I couldn't ask for a better daughter-in-law!" Anne said as she wrapped her arms around you. "And well done Harry, look at this beautiful ring!" Anne picked up your hand to look at your ring. 

"Thanks Mum, Just so you know we aren't going to be announcing it to the press for a little while" Harry said as he hugged her.

"Of course, I understand love." Anne said as she and Harry hugged.

"Now when we hang out I can call you my sister!" Gemma said before wrapping you in a hug. 

"Well I was hoping you and your mum would come dress shopping with me" You said as you stepped away from the two of them and back next to Harry.

"We would love to!" They both squealed in excitement.