Bachelorette Party

Your POV:

Perrie, Eleanor and Gemma had been planning your bachlorette party for weeks. They had told you to be dressed and ready by 7:30. After doing your hair and makeup you put on a pair of heels and were waiting by the door for them. A huge stretch limo pulled up and out came the three of them and they ran to the door. 

"Y/N!" Gemma said as she came barreling through the front door. 

"Let's get you ready!" Perrie said as she pushed you back into the house. 

"What are you talking about? I am already dressed" You said to them confused. 

"Not for your bachelorette party you arent" Gemma said as she looped a hot pink boa around your neck. 

"Oh and we can't forget the crown" Perrie placed a pink crown with the word 'bride' on your head. 

"Is this really all nessecary?" You whined to them. 

"Absolutely." Perrie said with a serious face. 

"Definetly" Eleanor said agreeing with her. 

After bringing you back to the limo the and driving around for a little while you pulled up to what looked like an warehouse. 

"Where are we?" You said to the girls as they pulled you out of the limo. 

"Oh you will see"Perrie said as she led you through the door into a dark room.

"Perrie I can't see a thing, this is ridiculous" You said when you heard a mans voice. 

"Mates, what is this" It was Harry. 

"Harry? Is that you?" You said looking around in the dark trying to find him with your hands. 

"Y/N? Mates what is going on this isn't funny" Harry said sounding angry. 

Before you could say anything else you heard someone flip a switch and as your eyes adjusted to the light you looked around to see what looked like a hot pink covered night club filled with your bridesmaids, his groomsmen and all your friends. 

"Oh my god" You covered your mouth as you took everything in. 

"We knew you guys couldn't stand to spend even a night apart" Zayn said as he wrapped an arm around Perries waist.

"So we threw you one big bachelor- bachlorette party!" She said as she leaned against Zayn. 

"Harry your face when we pulled up was absolutely priceless" Louis walked over to Eleanor. 

"I think he thought we were going to kill or something" Louis began to chuckle. 

"What are we all standing around for?" Gemma said before walking over to the bar. "Lets party!".