He Proposes

Your POV:

It was your birthday and Harry had arranged a dinner party for you and your closest friends. Harry had done everything, invited all your friends, picked a perfect menu and bought you a beautiful dress. You had all just finished dinner and everyone was about to give you your gifts. 

"Before we do gifts I have something I have to say" Harry said as he cleared his throat and stood from his chair. "Y/N" He pulled a small box form his pocket and knelt in front of you.

"Oh my goodness, babe, What are you doing?" You practically squealed, knowing exactly what he was doing. 

"Y/N, from the first time we met there was no doubt in my mind that you were incredibly special. You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. I love the way your eyes sparkle when I look at you and the cute little smile you make when your embarrased.  But you are also beautiful on the inside, your kind to everyone and you make everyone happy just by walking in a room. When I am around you I become a better person. The past year and a half have been the best moments of my life because I have had you. I don't want to go another moment without you by my side." He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. "Y/N, can you make me the happiest man in the entire world and marry me?" He took the ring out of the box and held it out to you. 

"Yes, Harry" You said as you wiped the tear that had fallen onto your cheek. "Yes Harry, a million times yes!" You said as he pulled you into a hug and spun you around. 

"I love you so much Harry" You said into the crook of his neck and his embrace around you tightened. 

"I love you too Y/N" He said as he pressed a kiss to your lips. 

"Best birthday gift ever" You said before kissing him back.