Bridezilla Moment

His POV:

"What do you mean I can't have white peonies?" I heard Y/N bark into the phone downstairs. I quickly jumped from bed to go check on her. 

"I don't care if they are out of season, I want white peonies!" She barked again as I entered the kitchen. 

"Love whats going on?" I whispered to her as I walked over over to her. 

"Not now Har" She put her hand over the phone and snapped at me.

"Well what are the other options?" She said as her face turned slightly red. "I didn't want roses, or tulips. I. Want. Peonies." She slammed her hands down on the table. "The arrangements I picked out had peonies so I expect peonies. Got it?" She growled into the phone and hit the end key before slamming the phone down on the table. 

"What is the problem love?" I said trying to calm her down. 

"Everyhing Harry! Nothing is going right." She shot up from her chair and began pacing across the room. "I wanted marble cake, they can't do that in a cake for 250 people. I said I wanted silver blue bridesmaids dresses and they have ice blue and the stupid florist doesn't have peonies!" She continued to pace around the kitchen. 

"Love, you need to calm down" I walked over to her and put my hands over her arms. "It will all be okay"  I pressed a kiss to her forehead. 

"It's not okay Harry. Nothing is going right, the wedding is going to be awful" She fell against my chest and broke into a sob. 

"Shh, love. It is all going to be okay." I stroked my hand over her hair. "None of that matters as long as you and I are there with everyone we love".

"Thanks Harry. I'm sorry I sound like such a bridezilla. I can't believe I'm acting like that" She said as she wiped the tears that had fallen onto her cheek. 

"It's okay love, why don't we go to the florist and look for other flowers, okay?" I said as I looked down at her.

"Thank you Harry. Your the best" She leaned in and I pressed a kiss to her lips.