Rehearsal Dinner

Your POV:

Your and Harry's families were staying at the hotel tonight after the rehearsal dinner. You had just finished the rehearsal and now you were all eating dinner. 

"Can I have everyones attention please" Your dad said as he stood up from his chair. 

"I just wanted to say a few words. Harry, when Y/N told me she was bringing her new boyfriend home to visit I didn't realize this boyfriend was in one of the biggest boybands in the world" He said and everyone began to laugh. "At first I was cautious of Harry, like any father would be but I also knew I could never like him because I couldn't believe my little girl could love any man other than me. Harry, watching you and Y/N and how much you loved her made me realize you were meant to be. When you came and asked for my permission to marry Y/N I was so happy because I knew that you could fill a special place in my little girls heart. I couldn't ask for a better son-in-law and I am so thankful that you will be a part of our family now" Your dad finished as he choked back tears. "To Y/N and Harry" He said as he raised his glass and everyone in the room raised theirs. 

"I love you daddy" You said as you hugged him. 

"I love you too sweetheart" He said as he pressed a kiss to your forehead. 

"Thanks Y/F/N" Harry said as he reached out to shake your dads hand. 

"Your part of the family now, we hug in this family" Your dad said as he gave Harry a hug. 

After Perrie and Harry's parents made speeches everyone went back to their hotel rooms for the night. Harry was walking you to your hotel room and you remembered this was the last time you would see him before the wedding. 

"This is it love" Harry said as the two of you stood in front of your hotel room. 

"Tomorrow when I see you I will be walking down the aisle to marry you" She said as she stood up on her toes to kiss me. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Mrs. Styles" I wrapped my arm around her back and kissed her.