Wedding Night

Your POV:

"Thank you so much mom, we will see you when we get back from the honeymoon." You said as you hugged your mom again. 

"I'm so happy for you sweetie. And I couldn't ask for a better son in law Harry" She said as she turned and hugged Harry. 

"We will see you both soon, have a great time on the honeymoon" You dad said as he hugged you. 

"Thanks daddy, I love you." You said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you too sweetie." He said as he kissed your cheek. 

"It's time to go love..." Harry whispered into your ear as he wrapped an arm around your waist. 

"Bye, see you both soon" You said as you hugged your parents again.

"I can't believe we're married!" You said as you walked into your hotel room, Harry following behind you. 

"Your my wife now" Harry said lovingly as he wrapped his arms around you. 

"I like that, Mrs. Y/N Styles" You said as you placed a kiss to the tip of his nose. 

"Me too, Mr and Mrs Harry Styles..." You felt Harry's hands move lower on your back. 

"Today was so perfect, thank you for everything." You said as you wrapped your arms around him. 

"What did I do love, you planned everything" He said with a laugh. 

"I don't mean that silly, I mean for being you. Being so amazing, and loving me" You said as you layed your head against his chest. 

"Your the amazing one love" He said as he pressed a kiss to your head. 

"This is it babe, were finally official" You said as you placed a hand over his cheek. 

"Love, we were official since the day I laid eyes on you. Since that day I knew you were mine" He said as he kissed your forehead. 

"What did I ever do without you?" You said as you looked up at Harry. 

"I don't know but you never have to be without me. Your my forever" He said as he pressed his lips against yours.