You Do An Interview Together

Your POV:

Harry and the guys had an interview today for their third movie and you were going to be in the studio to hang out with Harry when the other guys were being interviewed. Harry was doing his personal interview and you were standing beside the set watching Harry with Niall. 

"So Harry, your the last single member of One Direction and now your officially off the market" The interviewer said as he shuffled the cards in his hand. "You must be very excited to make Y/N Mrs. Styles".

"I can't wait to marry her. She is so amazing" Harry  blushed and looked over to you and winked. 

"Are you winking over at your girl or are you just cheeky to everyone on set?" The interview nodded in your direction. 

"It's my girl..." He stood from his chair and walked over to you. "Come on love" Harry reached for your hand. 

"No Harry, I look terrible, I'm not even wearing makeup." You said as you tried to pull away from him.

"Your beautiful love, please" He said as he smiled at you.

"Okay, fine" He wrapped his arm around you and lead you back out to the set.

"Here's my beautiful fiance" He pulled you onto his lap and kissed your cheek. 

"Well aren't you two just adorable, any exclusive details you can give us on the wedding?" The interviewer leaned in excitedly.

"It's going to be small, our closest friends and family..." You turned to Harry and looked into his eyes. 

"It is going to be perfect" Harry pressed a kiss to your forehead before turning back to the interviewer.