Choosing Bridesmaids

Check the media tab for a picture of the gift! If you cant see it here is the link: http://www.justjen.com/image/hoodie-bridesmaid.jpg

Your POV:

"No love stay with me for a few more minutes" Harry said as he reached out to pull you back into bed. 

"I can't Harry, I have the girls coming over in a few hours for lunch" You stood from the bed and picked up your robe and tied it around yourself. 

"Why are you having them over again?" Harry said as he pushed back the covers. 

"I told you almost ten times Har, I wan't to tell them they are my bridesmaids" Harry stood up and stretched his arms as you walked past him towards the bathroom. 

"Come on baby, we have a little while until they are going to be here" Harry wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"No Harry, I have to go get ready!" You said through laughs as you tried to pull him off of you. When you finally broke free of his grip you placed your hands on his shoulder and looked up to see him pouting. "If you can be a good boy for the afternoon we will see about later" You pressed a kiss to his nose. "Okay?" You looked into his eyes. 

"Fine, go, see your friends instead of me" He said before crossing his arms and pouting again. 

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed you went downstairs and put together lunch for everyone. You were putting the finishing touches on the food when you heard the doorbell. 

"Can you get that Har?" You shouted as you set the tray down on the table. 

"Got it!" You heard Harry yell back to you. A moment later Perrie and Eleanor walked in the kitchen. 

"Hi girls!" You said as you pulled off your apron and went to hug them. 

"Thanks for having us Y/N!" Perrie said as she handed you a shopping bag. You had already asked her to be your maid of honour but you had waited to ask everyone else.  "I brought you some of my bridal magazines". 

"Thanks Per, your the best!" You said as you took the bag from her hand and set it on the counter. 

After Gemma and three of your childhood friends arrived you brought everyone into the dining room for lunch. 

"Before we eat I want to give you all a little something" You reached into the shopping bag you had left under your seat and handed everyone a box.

"What is this Y/N?" Your friend asked you as she opened the box.

"It's a surprise, take a look!" 

"This is too cute!" Eleanor said as she pulled the fabric out of the box and unrolled it to reveal a pink tracksuit with the word 'Bridesmaid' on the back. 

"I would love for you all to be my bridesmaids!" You turned to everyone.

"Yes!" Gemma said as she stood up to hug you. The other girls got up and hugged and thanked you.

"I am so lucky to have you all as my bridesmaids, thank you!" You said to everyone.