Final Plans

Your POV:

You were sitting in your office off of your living room doing some final plans for the wedding. You had just spoken with the florist and arranged for different flower arrrangements, decided on a cake flavor and you were about to arrange the final fittings for your dress and the bridesmaid dresses. 

"How is it going love?" Harry's voice broke you from your thoughts and you turned around in your desk chair to see him standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Just some final preparations for the wedding" You said to Harry as he walked over to you and gently pulled you up from your chair.

"I can't wait to make you Mrs. Styles" He wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"I like the sound of that, Y/N Styles" You said as you layed your head on his shoulder.

"You know love, there is one thing we haven't thought too much about" He said as you felt his hands move up and down your back.

"Whats that Har?" You asked him as you looked up at him.

"Our honeymoon" He looked down into your eyes. 

"Your right, where should we go?" You layed your head back down on his chest.

"I don't care where we go as long as I get to be with you" His embrace around you tightened as he pressed a kiss to your head.

"How did I get so lucky with you Harry?" You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm the one who got lucky with you love. You are all I have ever wanted" He pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"God, I love you so much" You said to him before pressing your lips against him.