Your's and His Vows

Harry's:

Y/N, I can't believe we are finally here. From the day we met I knew you would be my forever. You were my best friend, then my girlfriend then my fiance and now I have the honour of calling you my wife. You are the most beautiful and intelligent woman I have ever met. You are more amazing than anyone I could have every imagined loving. I promise to show you every day of the rest of our lives how much I love you and protect you. I can never show or tell you how thankful I am to have you but I plan on spending the rest of our lives trying. I love you.

Yours:

Harry, When I was a little girl I dreamed to one day marry a prince. But, when I grew older I realized that was only a fantasy and that didn't happen. Then I met you and I realized that maybe dreams did come true. You are handsome and I wish I could be even half as caring and loving as you are. Thank you for loving me every day and supporting me and giving me the opportunities I could only dream of. I want to spend the rest of my life laughing and crying with you by my side and take care of you as your wife. I hope to one day make you feel as special and loved and you make me feel. I love you Harry.