Picking a Location

Check in the media tab for a picture of the resort! The picture is hard to tell but if you want to see more it is called "Mohonk Mountain House"! Thanks for reading! 

Your POV:

You and Harry were sitting at your kitchen table trying to decide where to have the wedding. For weeks you and Harry had combed through locations but you had yet to find one you both loved. You had looked in London, LA and your hometown and couldn't find anywhere you liked. 

"Love, we need to pick somewhere or else we can't send out invitations" Harry said as he sat back down at the kitchen table with two mugs of tea.

"I know but I just can't find anywhere I love" You said as you took a sip of your tea. 

"What about this one?" Harry picked up one of the magazines scattered across the table. On the cover was a beautiful winter resort you hadn't seen yet. 

"I hadn't even seen that one but its lovely" You said as you took the magazine from his hands. 

"Why don't we look on their website, I'll go get my laptop" Harry stood from the chair and walked into the living room to return with his laptop. He opened it and typed the website into the webpage.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous..." You said as you scrolled through the photos on the website. "Do you like it?" You lifted your eyes from the computer to look at Harry who had his eyes on the screen as intently as you. 

"I love it, I think its perfect love" He said as he leaned towards you. 

"Well then thats where we are getting married." You said as you leaned in and kissed him.